Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
BLS Wagon
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after over 5 years of being in love with my BLS wagon... its time to say goodbye. It has been a fantastic friend and I am truly sorry to see it go next week. 48k miles, fantastic condition and it's being traded in for 4700. Considering it only cost 14K, it has been the most financially sound car I have ever owned. Will miss the beautiful bose system and the sumptuous seats which kept my bum warm for 6 winters. Thanks to the regulars on here and all the contributions.... I was Billy 1958 but forgot the password. Best wishes to the few left.... I just wish I could have sold it to a lover of this vehicle... just hope it finds a caring home.

·
Registered
BLSd 150hp 2009
279 Posts
Adios Amigo! Good luck with whatever you have replaced it with. Keeping mine, spent far too much money on it to let it go for at least another 5 years! Just hit 41k.

·
Registered
BLS Wagon
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks chaps.... I have followed you two contributors since inception.... I may be tearful..... I'm now of the age for a jag sportbrake... hope it lives up to expectations. Just cleaned the inside and wacked up the subwoofer. Best sound system I've ever owned!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts