Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS, 2005 Cadillac STS4 1SG
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of you have mille miglia wheels on your CTS's. Where did you purchase these wheels? I am having trouble finding anything online with pricing and specs. Tire Rack annoys me since it will display only one or two Mille Miglia wheels because it always makes me select my car and for some reason will not let me view the wheels and prices by themselves. Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Caddy Man said:
I know some of you have mille miglia wheels on your CTS's. Where did you purchase these wheels? I am having trouble finding anything online with pricing and specs. Tire Rack annoys me since it will display only one or two Mille Miglia wheels because it always makes me select my car and for some reason will not let me view the wheels and prices by themselves. Thanks a lot.
Try www.victoriatire.com

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
6,675 Posts
I got mine from a ebay guy who owns a tire store in Texas

·
Registered
2003 CTS Manual Trans., '93 STS
3,035 Posts
I found mine on eBay last year. I would have gotten them from TireRack, but by the time I figured out which ones I wanted (Evo), they were no longer selling them. I was trying to get a set of MC2 Vauss (like MBai2's) before that from Victoria tire, but they were also discontinued before I could get a set.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
shaft said:
I found some for you.

http://www.victoriatire.com/wheels.html?&pkg_tire=[PKG_TIRE]&checked_size=18&&pkg_tire=[PKGTIRE]&cart=11360642285975346&brand=DVS&PICNUM=1717&&checkAvailable=F&name=DEVIN&make=CADILLAC&model=CTS%2003-05&size=18
:histeric:
My God Shaft..that's the ugliest wheel I've seen.:shocked2: Hope I didn't hurt any feelings!

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS, 2005 Cadillac STS4 1SG
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
1,640 Posts
SoCadillac said:
Does it come in a "spinner" model? If so, I'll take a set!
I'd buy that for a dollar!!!

...and then burn it...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts