Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1959 Cadillac, 1980 Cadillac,Former 2005 CTS-V; now a 2009 V
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All Houston Vs...

As you're probably aware, whisler is organizing a Dallas V get-together. Who's up for going up Saturday afternoon, staying at the Omni hotel (a 5min drive from Cadillac Ranch) (price is $135/night for Saturday), and then joining the Dallas folks on Sunday morning.

Thinking perhaps we can leave Saturday afternoon, and all caravan up together.

Anyone up for it?

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow that's a long trip.

so is anyone going to be able to make it!?

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts
Isn't AG's going? You may get more people if you drive up Sun morning. We can all meet at American airlines center parking lot.

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe
1,635 Posts
Also there's several other hotels if price is an issue.There are some relatively nice ones for around $79/night

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V
784 Posts
I'm going! Leaving Friday afternoon and staying at my folk's place up near Sherman.

I see you fellahs there and head back down to H-town with you.

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK let's drive up sunday morning then. it's not too early that we can't do it then.

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i can't believe none of you want to drive up to dallas for the day. it's going to end up being just me... the whole way...

man i hate ya'll with a burning passion.

·
Premium Member
2005 CTS-V
8,363 Posts
i can't believe none of you want to drive up to dallas for the day. it's going to end up being just me... the whole way...

man i hate ya'll with a burning passion.
Well if its any comfort, I know the feeling. On the other hand, when I went alone I still had a great day with the DFW bunch.

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well if its any comfort, I know the feeling. On the other hand, when I went alone I still had a great day with the DFW bunch.
Wow i thought you were meeting people at like 6AM. guess that didn't work out.

In a way i think making the 4 hour drive will be better just driving solo, because i'll "attract less attention" if you know what i mean. 5 or 6 Vs cruising to Dallas would have the troopers all over us.

Seriously though, with all the Vs we have in Houston now, and there must be several hundred, because i'm seeing them every day of the week now. The other day I parked in a Walmart parking lot with TWO Vs in the lot. That was a first. I made the 3rd. I envision 20 of us driving to a meet somewhere - having the Dallas, San Antonio, and Austin Vs come with, and we have a 100V meet. With the thousands of Vs in Texas, i think getting 100 together should be possible.

*sigh* - but tomorrow i'll be driving up all on my own. Getting up at 6AM, and leaving the house at 6:15. See you all there.

·
Registered
2015 BMUU 335i MSport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)
25,514 Posts

We enjoyed having you come visit, and glad you got to make the dyno day and runs with us. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts