Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look What I Made...

I do screenprinting and decided to print this on a dark red shirt. Thought I'd share.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Ah goin for that Arab, I am going bald, Shaven look eh?

Nice concept though...I think on an Ash color it would also look good...

Wonder how it would look on the Back....A lot of t-shirts leave the back empty and its such a waste...A small V emblem on the front with your Screen shot on the back would be Sweet...

·
Registered
Cadillac
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Arab look? I'm just a half italian white boy from Boston. Been shaving my head for over 10 years...true the hairline is receeding a bit, but hardly balding. It's a look that deinately has worked to my advantage since it's inception.

Not the first time I've been told I look arabic though.

I do print it on a Heather Gray shirt for the silver/stealth gray look.

·
Registered
04 V Raven
1,384 Posts
Selling items and not even a supporting member?

:mob:

·
Registered
04 V Raven
1,384 Posts
Ibtm

·
Registered
Cadillac
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Selling items and not even a supporting member?

:mob:
Where do I offer it for sale? No mention above that I am offering it for sale.

There was A request for sale by someone, but that, and my reply to him have been removed, and I completely understand.

I love the shirt and figured other people may like to see a Forum Members v-related creation.

·
Registered
04 V Raven
1,384 Posts
Where do I offer it for sale? No mention above that I am offering it for sale.

There was A request for sale by someone, but that, and my reply to him have been removed, and I completely understand.

I love the shirt and figured other people may like to see a Forum Members v-related creation.
It is implied and you have your ebay links on ls1tech.com. You picture is even in the ebay listing.

·
Registered
Cadillac
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It is implied and you have your ebay links on ls1tech.com. You picture is even in the ebay listing.
I completely understand your desire to defend the terms of this forum. It IS the better of the two forums by far. This is exactly why I made a concious descision NOT to post the same thread on this site. If you look at my post count on the 2 sites you'll see that this is my 91st post here, while I only have 31 on the other site. I have a LOT of respect for this site and it's members, and just wanted to show off my cool new shirt to people who might actually give me some good feedback on it, in turn making me feel even more proud my creation (thanks MOCTS-V, thanks ALMOSTAV, and thanks NAF....I think). I Really LOVE this shirt. I made it a week and a half ago and have worn it 3 times already...and my V is Raven!

PS: Civardi, do you at least like my shirt?

PPS: And yes, my agenda was different on the "other" site.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.