Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As per my previous post this website has the most extensive information on Bose radio system - period.
My OEM AC/Delco is going south so, without realizing I bid on a GM Truck '02' Bose radio (Model # 15073127) and won. This replacement radio looks like the OEM radio I currently have. Reading up on the Bose radio's I realized that I needed Bose speakers/amplifier to make the system sound right. So back on Ebay and got an amplifier (Chevy Avalanche), 2 front door w/tweeters, 2 rear door and 1 sub-woofer (amplifier model# 15054672). The radio came with wiring harness with the Theftlock - unlocked; the amp and speaker did not come with wiring harness. I ordered the female adapters on line for the amplifier/speakers and it should be here in the next couple days. I still don't have the wiring schematics for either of the two and searched all over the internet looking for it. I don't want to sound cheap but I refuse to pay for a one time use schematics for two vehicles I don't even own - so if anyone has information on the radio and amps really appreciate it. There is still some other questions I have:

1. Are the radio and amplifier compatible and is there a wiring harness that will work? (OEM part number would be greatly appreciated)
2. Wiring schematics for both available?
3. The radio came with the Theftlock unlocked - what is the procedure on it's installation.
4. Does anyone have a complete Bose System they are willing to depart with for a reasonable price?

You all probably asking yourselves these questions:
1. Why is this guy going through all this trouble?
- Because I wanted the OEM look with a better sound system
2. Why not buy an after market system - it would be easier with a lot less headache?
- See answer above and because I don't want to admit defeat, I have all these parts laying around that I already purchased.

·
Banned
2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant
15,987 Posts
ok i am here to help man lol as for the wire schms i dont have them however my best friends mom has a Denali XL with the Bose system and im sure if i ask real nice shell let me do a lil snooping around ill check it out and get back to you asap

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CadillacECT1997,
Sorry it took this long to get back, things like a 40 day travel and new baby has taken my time away from installing the radio and spekers. I have finally piece together a complete system but still lacking the wiring diagrams to start on this project. Have you had any success? Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts