Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
ATS 2.0T RWD FE3
4,561 Posts
Ahh yes Dave Leone, his talent to discuss product information as exciting as titanium connecting rods in a 60K vehicle and make it as interesting as sitting through 3 hours of math theory lecture goes unchallenged I see. Yet he's the only one they find to get nerdy like this, so I'm strangely hypnotized into watching all of it.

·
Registered
2014 Red Obsession ATS Premium 3.6L
601 Posts
I am blown away!

Is it me or his face, conposure, and tone sounds/looks like a mob boss? ;)

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V (TR-6060, Black Raven/Ebony, Recaros, Ultraview)
1,654 Posts
Aw come on, where is his large-stripped double breasted suit and hat? At least he doesn't have rooster hair and tattoos and earrings everywhere.

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,975 Posts
The slinky analogy was the best, but overall he covered all the salient points well enough.

Background music was distracting, however, and totally ill-advised.

Everything -- I mean everything! -- he said about his vehicle will be improved upon in the next iteration. So-o cool!

·
Registered
ATS 2.0T RWD FE3
4,561 Posts
The slinky analogy was the best, but overall he covered all the salient points well enough.

Background music was distracting, however, and totally ill-advised.

Everything -- I mean everything! -- he said about his vehicle will be improved upon in the next iteration. So-o cool!
There's nothing really revolutionary about the ATS-V, and there hasn't been anything drastically different in the market for the last 20 years.

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,975 Posts
There's nothing really revolutionary about the ATS-V, and there hasn't been anything drastically different in the market for the last 20 years.
It's all iterative.

Engine is still up front, it's rear-wheel drive, spark ignition, has an AT, people still ride inside, it has headlights, the tires a made of rubber, ...

What else did you have in mind?

·
Registered
CTS-V (Black 2014), CTS-V (Red obsession 2014)
776 Posts
Ok, it is still a car, but the effort and detail going into the V cars is impressive (and the results are world class). Personally, I like to see that Cadillac is still putting a large amount of effort and emphasis on performance variants of their cars. Before the 2005 CTS-V, I would have scoffed at owning a Cadillac. Now I am an avid fan of all things V. I still have no interest in the "pedestrian" model Cadillacs or "vsports", but the company keeps me as a buyer due to their V performance line products (about to purchase my 7th V car since 2007)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts