Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... at 464 hp. Also says 3.8 sec 0-60 with 8-spd AT and 189 MPH top speed.

Not too shabby!

·
Registered
45 Posts
They said they are planning on a drive review later this week. I'm anxious to hear some 1st hand reviews of the car.

We’ll have the ATS-V on one of America’s premier race tracks later this week, so look for our first drive review and video soon. We’ll be putting the ATS-V’s power—and its track-ready claims—to the test.

·
13,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
'16 CTS V-Sport Black/'16 CTS Luxury w/V-Sport Pkg White
5,784 Posts
thanks....this is great....i knew Caddy had learned a lot from BMW including their sandbagging....."newly revised" my a$$ they knew darn well what that engine was doing...it's nice to see:)

·
13,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That below-4-second 0-60 time made it clear this motor was putting out some serious hp.

Now, to read some reviews/comparos in the rags. :yup:

·
Registered
Had 2009 V, Red/Blk 2016 Now
4,186 Posts
Back in the day, the '69 Z-28 was rated at 290? HP, Olds 455 180, Buick GN 200-something etc. All by SAE, and lower than the actual power peak. I think that the Hellcat was measured the same way, and many say that is underrated when you see the ZL1 comparison.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Back in the day, the '69 Z-28 was rated at 290? HP, Olds 455 180, Buick GN 200-something etc. All by SAE, and lower than the actual power peak. I think that the Hellcat was measured the same way, and many say that is underrated when you see the ZL1 comparison.
Several dyno reports put the M4 power at around 460 also, far higher than the manufacture's 425 published.

Judging by what we learned from the ATS 2.0L turbo power claimed by GM, I am not too excited about this one. They said they had the most powerful 2.0L in the segment at the time, but failed against the F30 in all comparison tests.

Yes the ATS has superior chassis. Unfortunately few people today can even pronounce the word "chassis".

Like to see some head to head comparisons.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts