Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Administrator
2002 F55 STS, 2014 Explorer XLT, F-150
79,967 Posts
Goodonya ............. Hook up a battery minder and let it sit until spring. Drive moderately for the first 20 miles to allow the tires to round out again.

· Registered
2014 ATS 3.6 Premium RWD, 2016 Corvette Z06, 2018 GMC Sierra Denali 2500HD Diesel
3,838 Posts
My ATS is on all season tires so it will get out during the winter but the Corvette Z06 is up for the winter with fresh oil with the Ctek battery maintainer hooked up.

Cold weather is finally here, I put the winter front grill cover on the diesel pickup earlier in the week so that it can warm up a little faster and started treating the fuel in the truck, tractor, and generator with anti-gel.

The GMC Denali pickup is my only vehicle where I often use the heated seats and steering wheel since even with the winter front it takes several miles before the coolant gauge moves very far off the far left stop.

Rodger

· 2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
14,517 Posts

· Registered
17 XT5 AWD Luxury 2014 ATS 3.6 RWD Premium
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My ATS is on all season tires so it will get out during the winter but the Corvette Z06 is up for the winter with fresh oil with the Ctek battery maintainer hooked up.

Cold weather is finally here, I put the winter front grill cover on the diesel pickup earlier in the week so that it can warm up a little faster and started treating the fuel in the truck, tractor, and generator with anti-gel.

The GMC Denali pickup is my only vehicle where I often use the heated seats and steering wheel since even with the winter front it takes several miles before the coolant gauge moves very far off the far left stop.

Rodger
Yup my Z06 is sleeping in the top bunk with a battery tender. My Denali is the odd man “out”doors

· Registered
17 XT5 AWD Luxury 2014 ATS 3.6 RWD Premium
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Those are some clean exhaust tips!
My wife actually wanted it to have a little growl after we bought it, so that is actually a new Magnaflow axle back.
I know that it is tough to keep newer GM exhaust tips clean - I have 4 of them, I try to wipe them down at least once a week. I very often use a ceramic spray wax, which seems to work pretty good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts