Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Cadillac ATS, 2.0T, 6MT, ZZP CAI
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I was digging for a post but I don’t know what’s up, it’s not coming up with anything.

I have a 2014 Cadillac ATS. I really like the Aodhan DS06 and DS07. I have found some near me, but my question is the offset. They are 5x114.3, 18x8.5, ET35. Either going to run 215s or 225. Possibly 235 but I want to lower the car and not make bacon fenders, as well as I do not want to roll the fenders.
Will they rub and is the offset going to allow me to not kill my fenders and allow for a set of Eibach springs (1 inch in the front, 1.5 in the rear drop).

just trying to get a nasty fitment.

thanks!

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
14,206 Posts
Maybe the mods can move this thread into the Appearance section of this forum. Lots of discussions on wheels there including a sticky.

·
Registered
2014 ATS 2.0T 6spd manual Performance RWD
918 Posts
18x8.5 +35 all around is actually "conservative" fitment for RWD when it comes to the rear. But no you will not rub (Eibach springs only close the wheel gap a bit, you won't be tucking tire), and the fender lip on the ATS, and newer cars in general, is pretty low profile so you don't really need to roll anyway. I would definitely go with 235, at least in the rear, or the wheels will look more sunk. Also, make sure if the hub bore of those wheels does not match the bore of the hub on the car, that you get hubcentric rings.

I am running 8.5w +35 wheels and 235/35 tires on the front, and 9.5w +35 wheels ad 265/30 tires in the rear, and my setup would clear with lowering springs, so you should be fine. If you are RWD I would actually suggest going more aggressive if you are wanting "nasty" fitment.

·
Registered
2014 Cadillac ATS, 2.0T, 6MT, ZZP CAI
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maybe the mods can move this thread into the Appearance section of this forum. Lots of discussions on wheels there including a sticky.
Sorry, didn’t know where to put it. Thanks

18x8.5 +35 all around is actually "conservative" fitment for RWD when it comes to the rear. But no you will not rub (Eibach springs only close the wheel gap a bit, you won't be tucking tire), and the fender lip on the ATS, and newer cars in general, is pretty low profile so you don't really need to roll anyway. I would definitely go with 235, at least in the rear, or the wheels will look more sunk. Also, make sure if the hub bore of those wheels does not match the bore of the hub on the car, that you get hubcentric rings.

I am running 8.5w +35 wheels and 235/35 tires on the front, and 9.5w +35 wheels ad 265/30 tires in the rear, and my setup would clear with lowering springs, so you should be fine. If you are RWD I would actually suggest going more aggressive if you are wanting "nasty" fitment.
Thanks for response, I will need hubcentrics, it’s a 73.1 CB. I wanted to do a square setup just for rotating etc. Will definitely do 235. 235/40/18 will probably be what I’m going with..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts