Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do I talk to about issues with my Cadillac ATS? I am not happy at all with the dealer or service now with my vehicle. I got tricked into a exterior package when I purchased that I was told I get the vehicle detailed every time I bring it in for services. I am at 38000 miles and have yet to have it detailed because of some issue with someone being out or they forgot. Each time I bring it I leave it for the week! When I complained last they must have only hit it with a hose to knock off the dirt. The last service was for the sixth recall I have had on it so far. I had to bring it in for an issue that caused the Pistons to burn out because of internal problems and computer programming. When I got it back it feels like a dog ( 4 cylinder with no turbo) I asked the dealer about performance and was told they just do what the recall calls for. Before I purchased I test drove all the options and was very pleased with the performance of the 2.0 turbo Had I have known that I would lose it all a year later I would have not chosen it. Up till now Other than rough idle, not so great sound system and multiple recalls I have been happy with my ATS but now I wonder if I should have gone with a lexus.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts