Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
ATS - 2.0T Performance
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm new to the board but I've been lurking for a while now. I'm almost ready to pull the trigger on my ATS but I was wondering if anyone was aware of any upcoming Rebates or Incentives. The current 'Incentives' end on 02Jan2013; that's only a week away so if there is any chance of a discount because of a rebate, etc. I'd be willing to wait it out. It's only a week so I think I can wait that long... :cool2:

Your feedback is much appreciated.

·
Registered
2013 ATS 3.6 Performance
13 Posts
I assure you the discounts will not be deeper in January. Plus you get an iPad 3 with a purchase of an ATS or XTS as long as it has CUE.

·
Registered
2019 Mercedes E450 Cabriolet, previous 2013 ATS 2.0T AWD, 1973 Corvette 454
2,364 Posts
I agree...if anything the ipad and discounts will disappear once sales start taking hold

·
Registered
ATS Premium
15 Posts
Is that iPad universal? Bought a 2.0T Premium a couple weeks ago and didn't get one. Did you get it at the time of purchase or some time later?

12,821 Posts
I saw some questions about the iPad Promotion, and just wanted to clarify that a retail customer who purchases or leases a new 2013 XTS will receive a new black 3rd generation specially customized Apple iPad. The iPad must be delivered to the customer at time of vehicle delivery.

Congratulations, also, jreihsen! Tomorrow's a big big day and we can't wait to see a picture!

Sarah (Assisting Katie), Cadillac Customer Service

·
Registered
ATS Premium 3.6 AWD
235 Posts
Cadillac Cust Svc said:
I saw some questions about the iPad Promotion, and just wanted to clarify that a retail customer who purchases or leases a new 2013 XTS will receive a new black 3rd generation specially customized Apple iPad. The iPad must be delivered to the customer at time of vehicle delivery.

Congratulations, also, jreihsen! Tomorrow's a big big day and we can't wait to see a picture!

I definitively got an iPad with my ATS... As did many others.

·
Registered
2014 CTS PREMIUM SEDAN 3.6 RWD
1,019 Posts
Is that iPad universal? Bought a 2.0T Premium a couple weeks ago and didn't get one. Did you get it at the time of purchase or some time later?
Please go back to your dealer and demand your IPad. Dealers like this gives GM a bad name

·
Registered
ATS - 2.0T Performance
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone for your feedback. I'm probably going to order mine rather than take the one off the lot. There was a leak in the roof of the one I like and I don't want to go in knowing the car needs to be fixed.

·
Registered
cts
46 Posts
Cadillac Cust Svc said:

False alarm about the car getting here tomorrow (Saturday). My dealer expected it to make the Santa Rosa NM distribution center yesterday. It didn't.
I guess I need to be more patient. It's only been 13 weeks.

·
Registered
NONE... Yet
69 Posts
zr1mom said:
If you got the CUE system you must get an iPad.
According to Cadillac, it's not universal. Different dealers give different incentives. I did not get an iPad with my purchase & yes, I do have CUE w/ Navi.

·
Registered
2019 Mercedes E450 Cabriolet, previous 2013 ATS 2.0T AWD, 1973 Corvette 454
2,364 Posts
According to Cadillac, it's not universal. Different dealers give different incentives. I did not get an iPad with my purchase & yes, I do have CUE w/ Navi.
Who from Cadillac told you that?

·
Registered
2017 ATS-V Sedan, Vector Blue/Black, 6MT
1,001 Posts
The iPad isn't an incentive from the dealer; it is supposed to come with all cars equipped with CUE, from Cadillac. The CUE app is loaded onto the tablet by Cadillac. In fact, this has been a bit of an issue, because in order for them to load it via iTunes, they have to use Cadillac's account. The owner can't update it without wiping everything and re-loading with their own account, and Apple has been saying that the 3 month software warranty is already expired, often before the owner has taken delivery! In any event, every dealer I have spoken too says the car comes with the iPad, and not additionally provided by the dealer. If one doesn't get one, I would recommend complaining to the dealer, as they didn't get everything they should have. After all, it's meant to help someone safely learn how to use CUE, without being distracted by driving.

·
Registered
ATS - 2.0T Performance
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
False alarm about the car getting here tomorrow (Saturday). My dealer expected it to make the Santa Rosa NM distribution center yesterday. It didn't.
I guess I need to be more patient. It's only been 13 weeks.
Wow, 13 weeks?!?!?!?!? I think you've been more than patient. I was thinking maybe 2 months but you're going on 3 months. IDK if I want to wait that long. Maybe I need to rethink this.

·
Registered
ATS 2.0 Premium RWD
7 Posts
I just got an Premium ATS RWD. I was going to wait until January to see if there will be an incentives but I couldn't. I received an iPad with my car. The sales rep brought it up to me the first time I talked to him.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts