Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
ATS Coupe premium 3.6
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else think the seats on the coupe are stiff as crap? I have a 2015 coupe and I have had it about a week and it's been uncomfortable as hell to drive. Was wondering if anyone else thinks this and if it will get better over time....?

----------

It makes me miss the seats on my cts coupe which were extremely comfortable.

V

·
0 Posts
I find the ATS seats absolutely great. I came from an A4, thought that car was comfortable, but there's no comparison. Cadillac has done a great job of integrating sport and luxury in one package.

·
Registered
2013 ATS 2.0T Lux, 2017 MB C300 Coupe
997 Posts
Anyone else think the seats on the coupe are stiff as crap? I have a 2015 coupe and I have had it about a week and it's been uncomfortable as hell to drive. Was wondering if anyone else thinks this and if it will get better over time....?

----------

It makes me miss the seats on my cts coupe which were extremely comfortable.
If you had come from a sport sedan/coupe (eg, BMW), you most likely wouldn't think the ATS seats to be uncomfortable as sport sedan/coupe seats are usually somewhat firmer than non-sport sedans/coupes. Should have tested the seats before buying.

·
Registered
2019 CTS
2,898 Posts
I just drove an ATS luxury as a loaner and the seats in it were stiff as a board and could not be adjusted in any way to make me feel comfortable.
I was glad to get back to my performance and its sport seats. My chief complant on my CTS coupe was the lack of thigh support but on the ATS performance there is an adjustable thigh support.

·
Registered
2011SRX,2015ATS RWD base 2.0
519 Posts
No question the seats are thicker and more comfortable in the CTS, I have a 2015 ATS sedan and I believe these are the same seats in the coupe when I checked it out. Bear in mind the ATS starts at 34210 and the CTS at 46340 [standard RWD models] at 12K more I would expect more comfortable seating and sitting in one in the showroom it was much plusher[not 12K worth JMO]

·
Registered
Prev: 2004+2007 CTS 3.6 - 2016 ATS 2.0T AWD Lux. Now: 2018 ATS 2.0T AWD Luxury
2,244 Posts
Try the seat extender, if you haven't. ATS has a lot of
adjustments.

Sounds like the CTS Coupe had softer seats.
The 2014+ CTS Sedan seats are about the same as the ATS.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts