Cadillac Owners Forum banner
81 - 91 of 91 Posts

· Registered
2013 ATS Lux 2.0T MT (124K mi)
1,160 Posts
Update: 58,200 miles. P0010, so intake side cam actuator/sensor. Dealer's going to have a look, may or may not be under warranty. Had the exhaust side one go a year or so ago, so those things are definitely flaky!

EDIT!: This may have been on me. Could a blockage in the PCV system trigger this? I fixed a blockage this morning, the light's not on and the performance is back to fantastic.

· Registered
'14 ATS Premium with 3 pedals | Past: '13 ATS Performance & '99 Seville STS
5,855 Posts
hey ben.gators do you have any mods to your engine at all? out of curiosity.
Now that it is out of warranty, I tuned it! Nothing crazy, just a canned tune. And I asked for a non-aggressive tune that stays on the safe side. No issue so far. However, I have to warn people that this does not imply or mean that if you tune your car, it is guaranteed that you will get above 100K miles.... There are some tunes out there that have been blowing engines left and right!

· Registered
2 Posts
2014 2.0T with 140,000 miles. Only issues @ 60K P0010, so intake side cam actuator/sensor self replaced (easy),@ 100K PCV valve tube plastic cracked (taped need to repalce-easy), @138K valve cover oil leak, geting gasket replaced. I have had no issues with carbon build up that I can notice, I get the dealer chemical GDI service every 45K miles but have no idea if it makes any difference.

No major issues, so far great little engine with a lot of power. If you want 26.5mpg, stay off the turbo.

· Registered
2013 ATS 2.0T AWD
486 Posts
2013 2.0T Performance. About to hit 155,000. Normal wear/tear. PCV replaced, VVT solenoid, front engine cover gasket leak (fixed at 150,000 about $1300.00), Y-connector to coolant reservoir cracked, replaced, reservoir tank replaced, leaked at neck. No carbon build-up issues yet. Still so smooth and quiet at idle it's hard to tell the engine is running!

· Registered
2017 Caddillac ATS Luxury.
3 Posts
How are the higher mileage 2.0t cars doing as they rack up the miles?

Please list year, mileage and any issues.
I have a 2017 ATS Luxury and it has 108K miles and I have had to replace the Touch screen just recently. It is for sale for about 30 bucks and it takes about 2 hours from start to finish . Rear Rotors and Pads front and back and Tires. the Transmission was starting to shudder when shifting under easy throttle. this was fixed with an Transmission fluid and filter change. The rear end is showing signs that it is leaking around the axle seals. But I would like to know if i need posi additive before I begin the procedure of replacing the rear seals. it is all wheel drive so I would assume it is POSI but Not sure.

I looked up vin number and it was no help
The owners manual is no help

any one who knows it would be greatly appreciated/

81 - 91 of 91 Posts