Cadillac Owners Forum banner
41 - 60 of 91 Posts

· Registered
ATS 2.0T Luxury
25 Posts
2013, 21k, have only had it for less than 1k, had P0013 and they had to replace the solenoid valve. Hoping to not having any more problems.

Spoke too soon. 34 hours later and another problem. CUE went to a black screen as well as the center screen on the dash. Turned off the car, back on, no fix. Drove 20 or so minutes, turned it off, cussed out a lady, turned it on, it came back. Scheduled another appointment back at the dealer to see what's going on and to hopefully also fix the Pandora issue.

· Registered
2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0L Turbo
21 Posts
My 2013 ATS 2.0T has just under 42,000 miles and runs well despite what appears to be torque converter shudder. This is something that I will take in after the first of the year. My ATS has been a fantastic car, but I have had a few issues. The camshaft actuator solenoid valve went bad a few months ago - it caused quite a stir for my wife - and shortly thereafter I noticed a leak in the rear differential. Both were fixed quickly by a local dealer without further problems.

If I can get the dealer to solve the shudder problem, then I will be very, very happy with my decision to buy the ATS.

· Registered
147 Posts
2014 2.0T AWD base model.

In terms of performance or handling, I haven't had a problem. Seems like they got the tough stuff right on this car, like weight distribution, chassis stiffness, and horsepower.

The problems i am having:
1) The rear deck lid speakers buzz like an angry bee hive. Back at the dealer, yet again, for that. 2) after having the speaker changed, the Bluetooth connectivity is still awful
3) I hear random clicks throughout the car originating from the power window switches. A bizarre quirk but I can certainly live with it.
4) the wonkish headlight assembly with outdated yellowish headlights do not provide enough light distance. I think it's a safety concern because I had a Jeep Cherokee rental for a week, and due to the bright headlights, night driving was a sheer pleasure. Also, you can hear a "clunk" sound when the lenses for the brights are engaged .... and they dim like a 1975 Ford when the car idles or when the alternator kicks in. Wonkish technology from the ole GM parts bin.

41 - 60 of 91 Posts