Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2015 ATS Sedan 2.0 Luxury PKG/18' Brembo/Mishimoto Intake Tube/K&N
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. New owner of 15 ATS 2.0L. I've ALWAYS been a hands on car guy and with that said I'm trying to remove the black "plastic" hose that fits into the Throttle Body. Does it twist left or right? Doesn't seem to just pop off. I just want to clean the TB. Don't want to break anything?Any help would be appreciated?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone?

·
Registered
2013 ATS 2.0T AWD
437 Posts
Hello. New owner of 15 ATS 2.0L. I've ALWAYS been a hands on car guy and with that said I'm trying to remove the black "plastic" hose that fits into the Throttle Body. Does it twist left or right? Doesn't seem to just pop off. I just want to clean the TB. Don't want to break anything?Any help would be appreciated?

·
Registered
2013 Luxury ATS 2.0T Manual
1,083 Posts
I think you twist that ring to the left*. Here's a Mishimoto video for installing an intercooler on a 2016 Camaro 2.0T. At 4:46 (queued) they show the locking ring turning (which it only moves a small amount), but they don't actually show it being removed, so I still can't say for sure:

*Whoops, I originally wrote right, I meant left!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think you twist that ring to the left*. Here's a Mishimoto video for installing an intercooler on a 2016 Camaro 2.0T. At 4:46 (queued) they show the locking ring turning (which it only moves a small amount), but they don't actually show it being removed, so I still can't say for sure:

*Whoops, I originally wrote right, I meant left!
Awesome video. Thank you very much. Very helpful?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts