Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Asanti Wheels added (pics) and lowering questions please

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  550HP STSV 
G
#1 ·
Hello All, I ended up going with some Asanti AF134A's. 20", custom drilled to 20x8.5 and 20x10 in the rear - 6x115 bolt pattern with our correct offsets. I do have some questions however.

Ive read nearly every thread on lowering springs on both of our forums. There is so much random info and nothing that really all comes together.

Where exactly carries the lowering springs, and what models are there? What is a good price? And no one says yet how much it actually lowers. As you can see now, my car looks like a monster truck.

Do I need the spacers from D3? I see they take months to deliver. Anyone else make a set, or do I even need them with non-magnetic ride shocks? What exactly do they do.

With the new tires and wheels, they came with "dummy" TMPS sensors that gives me a "service tire pressure monitor sensor" message. Can I take my existing sensors off my OEM wheels and make them functional on these?

Thanks in advance for everyones help on the forums!!

See less See more
#2 ·
You absolutely can take the old sensors out and reinstall them on the new rims. In fact, it is HIGHLY recommended, since those new tires and rims are probably not the run-flat variety, and we have no spare! I am sure your caddy dealer can do it, or any local tire shop. You can program them yourself if you want to try - procedure is in the owners manual.

Bob

#3 ·
Hello,
Looks like you need lowering springs, not spacers. We have them in stock ready to ship, so you don't have to wait months for delivery. Give us a call if you need them.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

Do I need the spacers from D3? I see they take months to deliver. Anyone else make a set, or do I even need them with non-magnetic ride shocks? What exactly do they do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.