Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This forum has thousands of members! All of us here for one reason, a love of Cadillac. However, the Lounge isn't just a good old boys club. If you're a member who doesn't post often or much at all, I'd encourage you to join a discussion or two in the Lounge, or perhaps the Cadillac vs. forum, or even the kill stories forum. We're not some exclusive club with only 40 members, although there is a group of people who has a lot of fun in the Lounge. If you're a quiet member, I invite all you to open up a little more, come join us! We have a lot of fun around these forums. The model relative forums are great for advice when it comes to your vehicle, but there's a lot more to Cadillacforums.com than just the vehicles! Come join us!

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
NIK said:
I didn't know there was a lounge - how do you get to it?
Scroll down the page where you see all the different forums listed. Its at the top of the "non-cadillac" topics section i think.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
90Brougham350 said:
Sweet pic 90Brougham350. My family has a place up north and the highlight of my summer is getting to see and hear the loons. I cant count how many friends of mine who've come on vacation with me and been terrified the first time they heard the loons wailing at night.

I've seen the lounge before but I dont think I've ever posted, I'll have to come check you guys out!

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'm so quiet I don't even own one yet! Still driving the GTP and watching to see what you folks are dealing with. I'm getting mixed feelings although I love the car.

Its doesn't help that I've driven a friends V a couple of times. I should have never done that.....

·
Registered
22,415 Posts
90Brougham350 said:
This forum has thousands of members! All of us here for one reason, a love of Cadillac. However, the Lounge isn't just a good old boys club. If you're a member who doesn't post often or much at all, I'd encourage you to join a discussion or two in the Lounge, or perhaps the Cadillac vs. forum, or even the kill stories forum. We're not some exclusive club with only 40 members, although there is a group of people who has a lot of fun in the Lounge. If you're a quiet member, I invite all you to open up a little more, come join us! We have a lot of fun around these forums. The model relative forums are great for advice when it comes to your vehicle, but there's a lot more to Cadillacforums.com than just the vehicles! Come join us!
Thanks for the invite Brian. I make it to lounge fairly often.
Are you a birder by chance? I am. I live in the woods and have lots of visitors.
I left you ++:)

·
Registered
4,023 Posts
DDS rollin a CTS said:
Sweet pic 90Brougham350. My family has a place up north and the highlight of my summer is getting to see and hear the loons. I cant count how many friends of mine who've come on vacation with me and been terrified the first time they heard the loons wailing at night.
Hey, there's one of the 'ducks' that disappeared from the old Cadillac crest! :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
8 Participants
70eldo