Cadillac Owners Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
12,857 Posts
Thanks Katie. Perhaps I did not explain my concerns properly. We have a 2012 SRX with Nav Sotware version #20.11.03. Does the Version number indicate that 2011 Map Software is loaded into my Nav System. If it does, I will need to talk to my dealer again. I should not have to pay for updated software that should have been included at time of vehicle purchase. So far, my dealer has not been able to answer my question. Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated.
Sorry for any confusion, Wekz! I would be happy to research this question for you, but it may take me up to two full business days to check my resources properly. And in order to research using our business procedure, I would need the last eight of your VIN. So, I do recommend checking with our GM Navigation Support team if you're seeking more immediate assistance.

I'm new to the Cadillac family, but a long time GM customer. I just picked up a 2013 SRX this past Friday. What a joy to drive!
About the nav system...I too am seeing some roads missing or lacking names. These aren't new roads by any stretch of the imagination. Thanks to others in this thread, I'm going to ask my dealer to see if there is an update available.
Also, Katie - can I also get my build sheet? The last 8 of the VIN are: xxxxxxx
-tnx!
Jeff
Many congrats on your SRX, Jeff! I look forward to your updates once you've had a chance to consult your dealership, and please see below for your option codes.

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

01F - INTERIOR TRIM
1SB - 1SB PACKAGE
2BX - SAPELE WOOD-TRIM INTERIOR
4AF - INTERIOR TRIM
5AD - SAPELE SHIFT KNOB
7AA - SUSPENSION
9L3 - TIRE SPARE NONE
AAB - DRIVER MEMORY PACKAGE
AG2 - PWR SEAT ADJUST, FRONT PASSENGER 8-WAY
AL2 - SEAT ADJUSTERS, DRIVER/FRONT PASSENGER POWER LUMBAR
AR9 - SEAT, FRONT BUCKET
ATH - EZ KEY PASSIVE ENTRY SYSTEM
AY0 - AIRBAGS, DRIVER & FRONT PASS. FRONT / SIDE IMPACT * AIRBAGS - SIDE HEAD CURTAIN
C3U - POWER SUNROOF W/ 2ND ROW SKYLIGHT
CEC - WIPERS, RAINSENSE
D42 - CARGO SHADE, RETRACTABLE
DD8 - INSIDE REARVIEW MIRROR, AUTO DIMMING
EBS - SEAT TRIM
F07 - AXLE, 3.39 FINAL DRIVE RATIO
FE2 - SUSPENSION SYSTEM
GBE - CRYSTAL RED TINTCOAT
JF4 - ADJUSTABLE PEDALS
JL9 - ANTI LOCK BRAKE SYSTEM
KTI - KIT, TIRE INFLATOR
LHD - LEFT HAND DRIVE
NC7 - EMISSION OVERRIDE
NP5 - LEATHER WRAP STEERING WHEEL
PCW - DRIVER AWARENESS PACKAGE: * FORWARD COLLISION ALERT * LANE DEPARTURE WARNING * SAFETY ALERT SEAT
R6I - PRICE PROTECTION FOR GBE AFTER ANNOUNCEMENT PRIOR TO BAIL RLSE
RAO - AUDIO SYSTEM, AM/FM STEREO, SINGLE DISC CD PLAYER,DUAL USB PORTS
SAL - RAMOS ARIZPE
T61 - DAYTIME RUNNING LAMPS
TSQ - LED INTERIOR AMBIENT LIGHTING
UA6 - THEFT DETERRENT SYSTEM
UDD - DISPLAY, MULTI-COLOR DRIVER INSTRUMENT INFO ENHANCED
UEC - SENSOR, AUTOMATIC AIR CIRCULATION
UFG - REAR CROSS TRAFFIC ALERT
UFT - SIDE BLIND ZONE ALERT
UQS - BOSE AUDIO SYSTEM, 10 SPEAKER
UY4 - NAVIGATION SYSTEM, INCLUDES BOSE SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM
V8D - US VEHICLE STATEMENT
VK3 - FRONT LICENSE PLATE BRACKET
VVO - SAPELE CONSOLE
1AG - DOOR TRIM
1SZ - OPTION DISCOUNT
44F - WOOD TRIM PACKAGE - STEERING WHEEL, SHIFT KNOB
5A7 - WHEEL SPARE NONE
6AA - SUSPENSION
8X2 - SUSPENSION
9X2 - SUSPENSION
AFF - SHALE W/ BROWNSTONE ACCENTS
AL0 - AIRBAG SENSING SYSTEM, PASSENGER
ANY - CARGO MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
ASV - HUMIDITY/WINDSHIELD TEMP SENSOR
AXP - MPV
BTV - ADAPTIVE REMOTE START
C9X - GVW RATING, 2,480 KG
CJ2 - AIR CONDITIONING, DUAL ZONE CLIMATE CONTROL
DCP - ONSTAR, DIRECTION AND CONNECT
DR4 - MIRRORS, OUTSIDE HEATED, POWER, FOLDING,DRIVER SIDE AUTO DIMMING
EF7 - USA
FBJ - INTERIOR TRIM
FHS - VEHICLE FUEL GASOLINE E85
I13 - ENGINEERING MODEL YEAR
JJK - SUSPENSION
KA1 - HEATED FRONT SEAT, DRIVER
LFX - ENGINE 3.6L, SIDI V6 E85 CAPABLE
M7W - TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC
NE1 - 50-STATE EMISSIONS
NU5 - EMISSIONS, CALIFORNIA
QMY - TIRES, ALL SEASON BLACKWALL
R9N - PROCESSING CODE - INTERIOR TRIM
RV1 - WHEELS, 18" ALUMINUM, BRIGHT FINISH
SLM - STOCK ORDER
TB5 - REAR LIFTGATE, POWER
U2M - SIRIUSXM AND HD RADIO + AERVICE SUBSCRIPTION SOLD SEPARATELY BY SIRIUSXM AFTER 3 MONTHS
UD5 - FRONT & REAR PARKING ASSIST
UE1 - 1 YR ONSTAR DIRECTIONS AND CONNECTIONS WITH AUTOMATIC CRASH RESPONSE & TURN-BY-TURN NAVIGATION (ASK DEALER ABOUT GEOGRAPHIC COVERAGE)
UEU - FORWARD COLLISION ALERT
UFL - LANE DEPARTURE WARNING
UG1 - UNIVERSAL HOME REMOTE
UVC - REAR VISION CAMERA SYSTEM
V64 - ROOF RAILS, CHROME
VH9 - OWNER INFO ENVELOPE
VT7 - OWNERS MANUAL
VZD - MODEL YEAR IDENTIFIER

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
This is an endless circle. Kate gave me the same answer. I took my car into the dealer who said they updated every software item in the car including the map. The version number for me was the same before and after the trip

·
Registered
SRX
697 Posts
I have noticed that if I am on a map scale that is too detailed I do not get the names of the streets that I am crossing. It is very frustrating but I guess it is to keep the memory available for other things. The scale that I use the most in a big city is one that does not display the names of the crossing street so I have to change the scale to see what the streets are named. Also, not to beat a dead horse but this nav system has tried to take me on some wild treks through Atlanta that I knew were not reasonable. All GPS system will do this sometimes but man this one will get a person into trouble really fast in a big city. Beware! I have found it to be helpful to go to a larger scale after the route has been loaded to get a general idea where it is taking me. If you are in an unfamiliar city be very careful of some of the routes that are suggested by this unit.

·
Registered
2012 SRX Performance AWD Platinum Ice Tricoat
7 Posts
Thanks again Katie. The last 8 of my vin is CS632548. I ran the complete vin and it looks like it was manufactured in Mexico, but It did not show the build date. Do you have the actual web address for the Nav Support team? The site will not load when I click on the link above.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts