Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
cts
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been really looking into getting a v front bumper an was wonder if the side skirts are different from the 3.6 cts to the v model s?

·
Registered
05 CTS
1,395 Posts
tommy compton said:
Depends whether you have the sport package or not.
Welcome back!

·
Registered
158 Posts
I've been really looking into getting a v front bumper an was wonder if the side skirts are different from the 3.6 cts to the v model s?
What year and type CTS do you have?....the CTS-V had different front and rear bumpers, and different side skirts, but in 2006-2007, the CTS Sport version, came with the CTS-V skirts

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6L
192 Posts
Oooh I didn't know that. You have now given me my "you learn something new everyday" fact. Lol thanks! ...and yea i have the sport... wish it was a v -_-

·
Registered
2006 CTS-V
4,969 Posts
Mine is very similar if not spot on to this:

I didn't notice it until I saw that post earlier, and checked it while I was cleaning snow off my car.

·
Registered
cts
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What year and type CTS do you have?....the CTS-V had different front and rear bumpers, and different side skirts, but in 2006-2007, the CTS Sport version, came with the CTS-V skirts
My cts is a 2006 3.6l it doesn't have any script s on the skirts besides the script are the skirts shaped differently?

·
Registered
5,630 Posts
If you dont have the appearance package or the Sport Model (Performance package plus Appearance package) your side skirts will be very different then the V's. If you have the aforementioned packages, the big difference will be the look of the aluminum door sills.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts