Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
06 STS-V, 94 Fleetwood TS
755 Posts
I was kinda diggin those vents UNTIL I started seeing the stick on replicas on every hoopty-ride honda out there.

·
Registered
2015 BMUU 335i MSport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)
25,514 Posts
Ehhh mine didn't come with them for my year model so I don't want them. If I had an 08 or 09 I'd want them on there.

·
Registered
'06 STS-V; '10 STS 1SG; '08 Escalade, '08 Escalade EXT
504 Posts
I was kinda diggin those vents UNTIL I started seeing the stick on replicas on every hoopty-ride honda out there.
It's almost comical -- I bet Advance Auto is out of them at every store around here.. Sometimes they have the set of three 'round' and even the 'wannabe' stick on vent both -- Popular among Chrysler Magnum, Charger owners, Ford Crown Vics with that truck lift and 30" rims or what not, .. I'm going to stop now before I :stirpot:

·
Registered
06 STS-V, 08 STS-V, 14 Raptor, 12 Camaro SS, 08 FJ
1,777 Posts
I like em better stuck on places that can't even be vented or don't need venting if they were real.

·
Registered
Cadillac STS-V Black/Black
700 Posts
I saw them on the STS loaner I had and the functional ones on the STS-V and I didnt like them at all. Only reason to add them now is to make your car look newer than it is i guess? They made a few other changes to the 08+ like no wood on the ashtray but wood on the glove box area strip etc. Small but noticable changes.

·
Banned
05 STS4 V8 1SG with ACC
95 Posts
I love those vents, they are chic and you quessed it right every car mfg wants them on their cars because it's in style....Cadillac style!!! ( like it or not they are here to stay.)

·
Registered
25,514 Posts
I love those vents, they are chic and you quessed it right every car mfg wants them on their cars because it's in style....Cadillac style!!! ( like it or not they are here to stay.)
Well until they redesign, which should be around 2011/12 model year. Then they'll almost certainly take them off the vehicles to change the look. Note this last year of the XLR and the new SRX have a different style and those are not there.

·
Registered
none
627 Posts
Well until they redesign, which should be around 2011/12 model year. Then they'll almost certainly take them off the vehicles to change the look. Note this last year of the XLR and the new SRX have a different style and those are not there.
Take a GOOD look at the '09 XLR they ARE there:thepan:...they are verticle at the back of the front fenders.

·
Registered
25,514 Posts
Take a GOOD look at the '09 XLR they ARE there:thepan:...they are verticle at the back of the front fenders.

They are not the same kind of vent, as you state it's now a verticle, like on the 2010 SRX :thepan:

·
Registered
Cadillac
746 Posts
Won't matter for us cuz STS is D-E-A-D.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts