Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
ESCALADE ESV PLATINUM
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i just wanted to be sure when i went to replace my shocks i found out that my esv was converted to gas shocks but my compressor was running when i started it up so i thought it was still stock.but any way when called bilstein they asked me if it was 1500 or 2500

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac Escalade
1,177 Posts
I paid around 600 for my AC Delco bilstein ones. Any passive shock is around 400. I'm sure it's a very slight change of ride. Monroe or arnott would be my top choices

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac Escalade
1,177 Posts
I thought the arnotts are 200 each and acdelco 275? Sometimes Amazon isnt the best since they charge you tax

·
Registered
03 cadillac escalade
11,902 Posts
godsdiablo said:
I thought the arnotts are 200 each and acdelco 275? Sometimes Amazon isnt the best since they charge you tax

I think it depends on if you get through a third party seller on Amazon or Amazon's fulfillment centers(the second one charges tax)

Still is cheaper then a dealer on price for oem shocks

·
Registered
2006 Escalade ESV
180 Posts
R32R1 said:
Go back to air shocks if they didn't ruin the fittings. Arnott is where it's at: https://www.arnottindustries.com/part_CADILLAC_yid6_pid77.html

Those are for a short box Escalade. He needs for an ESV. I just put the Bilstien/Arnott AS-2700s rear shocks on my 2006 ESV. Ride is great. I still have the OEM shocks on the front. I can't tell the difference between the OEM active rears and the BIlsteins. When the fronts finally go, I will probably replace myself with OEM ones so the air ride system will still input those.

·
Registered
ESCALADE ESV PLATINUM
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i looked on amazon and their 182.00 so maybe i will go with those and if the fittings are bad does any one know where i can get them?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts