Cadillac Owners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
5,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Update:

Evo boy knows where I live. Had the car out front for a few minutes tonight, and when I went to pull her in the garage - there he was. Cocky little bastard - wanted me to know he had his "tune" and that was ready when I was.

I let him check out the car a little...he was a little nicer. Might stop by the forum some time soon. I decided to ignore the low catalyst efficiency CEL and flash the full-on alky tune (you reading StealthV). Hopefully I won't be frying the LS6 - since this tune was not built for me :hide:

I'll go for a cruise later tonight and give this guy a ring on his cell.

WW

·
Registered
04 ctsV platinum,maggied,rt cats,headers,corsa,stealth tune
4,750 Posts
Be safe dude,some of these kids are stupid careless.I've gotten to the point that I won't mess with them anymore.When this stuff comes down to who will take the most chances,i'm out,every time.That being said,call the little puke,pick the place and spank his zitted ass,and re-post.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
ycorrect on the AMG designation as it is based on the SL500.

and stock perhaps, haven't seen an E55 that someone did not mod as of yet. As a matter of fact I know of a couple 600rwhp E55 that are out of Fl. Ocala area. Guy goes by Jesus.
that's the same guy with 1000hp supra right?

·
Registered
'05 CTS-VM 51 track days in Maggied V & 82 in Atom 2 in Volt
1,690 Posts
Was flipping through the morning paper after reading this thread and had to stop and read this title twice. Had a whole new meaning this morning.

"For dinner, go wild with rice"

You go wild and keeping making us proud. :thumbsup: And thanks to StealthV for giving us the "go" to do it. :highfive:

Enjoy Chef.
Ventura County Star: Food

·
Registered
Lemon Law'd '05 V
1,241 Posts
flash the full-on alky tune (you reading StealthV). Hopefully I won't be frying the LS6 - since this tune was not built for me :hide:

WW
Is it 1badcady's tune?...Rick did a great job with that one, super smooth and a real puller!!! He sold the V to his brother-in-law and has gotten a little "out-of-hand" with a certain 2002 996TT...it's currently Stage 4!!!! Our cars are just about dead even (although he does drop back when shifting), 50-150mph...thankfully I'm a few hundred lbs lighter. I'm only running 7.5 lbs on the maggie now and a conservative "roadcourse-tune", and the fight with traction isn't an easy one...even with 315s (Falken Azenis 615) in the rear it'll spin at 50mph.

WW,
Good luck with the tune and I'm glad to hear you're running the meth with that 2.6pulley...one really does need it approaching 9lbs.

Be good,
ace

·
Registered
2009 Z06 / 2013 F150 EcoBeast / 2008 Twin-Turbo Bimmer
4,860 Posts
No it's not similar to 1badcad's. Did a new one from the ground up that is even better. :)

Don't have too much fun with the Z.

·
Registered
Lemon Law'd '05 V
1,241 Posts
Rick,
Big debates over at the Vette Forum regarding pure meth or a mix. Any testing with pure meth vs 50water/50meth mix??? I'm thinking that with the maggie, since the spray is before the blower, the mix may help keep the intake charge cooler. Any testing with the brews?

Also, you guys may want to check out nitro-methane. The Europeans are experimenting with small mixes (7-10%) in the alky-injection mix and are showing some real crazy gains. I think Snow Performance sells a mix, but it hasn't really caught on yet.

Good to hear things are well.

Be good,
ace

·
Registered
Lemon Law'd '05 V
1,241 Posts
Don't have too much fun with the Z.
I really try not to, but it's really difficult... We ran Pocono with PDA, all 3 tracks...7 x 20min sessions. The Z sucked down a gallon of pure meth per session, I bet my valves are clean now..:thumbsup:

I really regret not running the V on a roadcourse...there are times that I really miss it.

Be good,
ace

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Was flipping through the morning paper after reading this thread and had to stop and read this title twice. Had a whole new meaning this morning.

"For dinner, go wild with rice"

You go wild and keeping making us proud. :thumbsup: And thanks to StealthV for giving us the "go" to do it. :highfive:

Enjoy Chef.
Ventura County Star: Food
Thanks -

A little too simple of a recipe but it's all good - Maybe some Red Inca Quinoa to jack it up a little with folded in caramelized young pineapple and haas avocado - I use it with a Fair Trade Coffee Rubbed Venison Carpaccio. Also just put on the menu "Kobe Beef Tartare" ----- $1,500.00 for one 7lb tenderloin:eek:

o.k. - back to speed & cars...

Some words -

Wild VS. Boy E(V)O

Yo Yo Yo
Wilds bustin an Eeee(V)ooo.....

Cowboy Coffee and sippin' the Jo
Vegas stylin' & on the down Low

Better than eatin' the ole black Crow
Meth lab injectin' and gaining more Flow

Crazy Wild & bettah than Steve-O
Evo Boy startin' to look like a Shmo

Hide the Acne Cream & come up with Dough
Cuz Wild's gonna use you like a Vegas Ho

You'll be doing his laundry and a backyard Moe
He'll take to you to school and let you Go

Now go back to class and read E. Allen Poe
You might find it bettah than Betsy Stowe

But leave some room for a pretty pink Bow
Cuz your friends will dig ya and all say Whoa!.....

Chef

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,966 Posts
I have this picture in my mind of him doin' this rap in his big floppy white chef's hat! Oh, boy .... :)

21 - 40 of 51 Posts