Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when do they come out? should i try to sell my ext now? cuz when the new style comes out, wont the current style drop big time in value?

·
Registered
437 Posts
07 is the new body style, should be out late next year. I was going to wait to buy the 07, until I saw it and threw up in my mouth a little when it reminded me of an expedition.

Everything goes down in value, but I think our escalades will still hold value well. It takes a couple years and more before our escalades feel "old".

·
Registered
160 Posts
The new Tahoe and Yukons have been unveiled and according to GM the Escalade will be unveiled sometime in Novemeber. They are to go on sale around the start of 06. Wait and see how you like the new 07's or you can prob get a great deal on a 06 or any leftover 05's.

·
Registered
634 Posts
The '07 should, from bits and pieces I've read, be shown to the public at the NAIAS (Detroit) in January. BUT, I read that photos will be released in late November! Go to:

www.gminsidenews.com

There are photos of the 07 Tahoe and Denali there.

Oh, and slimm44 is right. Early '06 is the target date. I don't know this for sure, but I'd be willing to bet production will begin in January.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts