Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Administrator
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the April's Cadillac of the Month Competition!

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

·
Registered
2019 XTS Luxury AWD, 2004 SRX N* AWD (gone)
2,281 Posts
2019 XTS Luxury with some options from higher trim levels. Stock except for grille, de-badged rear (awd and Dealer sign removed), and blacked out front lower corner chrome inserts. My favorite aspects about the Car are; it`s a Cadillac, the Raven Black color with satin chrome trim, the unmistakable Cadillac DRL blade lights and tail lights, the smooth ride and comfortable seats, good acceleration, decent gas mileage (even though my right foot is somewhat heavy in the car for some reason), and just the overall look of a Large Black Cadillac Sedan.

So far my favorite memory took place a short while after purchasing the XTS. It was near dusk with the street lights lighted and we were advancing slowly in the middle lane around a gentle curve in the road towards a stoplight. As we rolled past about eight cars which were in the right and left lanes, the drivers and passengers turned to look at the car as it slowly went by them, which reminded me of it being a model on the catwalk. It was nice to see how many people appreciated a good looking Cadillac Sedan.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 1990 Deville, It's white with white top and white leather seats. I've owned it for a year now and it's been a great car. less than 100,000 miles on it. it's a gold edition. love the comfort for the long trips I've taken with it. mostly stock it has an after market radio and a bullet antana (after someone broke the working retractable one off) and a purple platte light.

IMG_20210319_194637492~2.jpg
IMG_20210319_194610618~2.jpg
i
Screenshot_20200930-045101.png

·
Registered
Cadillac SRX 4.6 V8 aut. AWD Sport Luxury '05 & Cadillac CTS 3.6 V6 aut. AWD Sport Luxury '09
98 Posts
2009 Cadillac CTS 3.6 V6 automatic AWD Sport Luxury, Kevlava Gray Metallic with 41k km.
All stock except for the front brake kit (Power Stop Drilled/Slotted Brake Rotors and Z23 Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads).
It's my second Cadillac, I've also a SRX V8.
I love the comfort and the quality that you can appreciate in every angle of the car, and I love it also because it's rare to find a Cadillac here in Italy so when you drive all the eyes are for it!
I would prefer to have a V8 under the bonnet but...it's impossible to find. However, the 3.6 Direct Injection consumption is particularly good, and the performance are not many different compared to the V8 Northstar (311cv vs 325cv).
But V8 sound is...the best sound I can hear!

·
Registered
2014 ATS 2.0T 6spd manual Performance RWD
919 Posts
2014 ATS 2.0T Performance 6spd manual in Diamond White Pearl w/Morello Red interior.

- I love driving a pedigreed RWD manual luxury sport sedan that isn't super common, and has a unique and striking exterior design.

20200704_101524_1 by C B, on Flickr
ATS-1 by C B, on Flickr
Ats-8 by C B, on Flickr

MODIFICATIONS:

Engine / Performance
  • Vsport engine cover DIY
  • ZZ Performance silicon intake tube
  • K&N drop-in filter
  • Mishimoto red silicon intake tube
  • Mishimoto oil catch cans
  • Cut airbox mod
  • Denso ITV22 spark plugs
  • Coolant Y-line replacement
Wheels / Suspension
  • TTCR-II 7075 aluminum strut tower bar
  • Niche Vosso in Anthracite 19x8.5 +35 F / 19x9.5 +35 R
  • Hankook Ventus V12 Evo2 K120 rubber 235/35 F, 265/30 R
Interior
  • Vsport floormats
  • Liwrap white carbon fiber vinyl badge inlay
  • CTS Vsport steering wheel trim cover
  • Vsport door sill aluminum scuff plates
  • Custom piano black cupholder cover w/etched Vsport logo
  • OEM cargo mat
Exterior
  • DEPO clear front sidemarker lenses
  • Vsport plate frame
  • save the manual decals
  • Weather tech window visors
  • Brembo's finished in Grabber Blue G2 caliper paint w/Vsport decals
  • OEM accessory rear diffuser
  • OEM ATS-V rocker panels
  • High rise CF ATS-V style trunk spoiler
  • OEM front lip
  • Paintmatched rear chrome bumper trim piece
  • Blacked out chrome window trim
  • ATS-V gloss black rocker panel extensions wrapped w/4D carbon fiber
  • SPR rear bumper CF splitters
  • Blue pinstriping on front/side/rear splitters
  • DIY mesh front upper/lower grill
  • 2015+ front bumper/trunk badges painted Grabber Blue
  • LAMIN-X yellow tint flim on lower LED DRL lenses
  • CF look front "splitters"
  • ATS and 2.0T emblem debadging
  • LAMIN-X clear UV film on headlight lenses
Lighting
  • LED front sidemarkers
  • LED license plate lights
  • LED reverse lights
  • LED front turn signals w/load resistor harnesses
  • Euro reverse light housing w/rear fog
Electronics / Audio
  • ADSRO auto windows up/down module
  • Vitesse Motorsports throttle controller

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
No mods at all..
want to see the title..? YES, it is mine..
best aspect are the smiles when other drivers watch me pass by.. they grin and honk and flash a thumbs up.. AND when a lady in a current unknowable model cadillac followed me home wanting to see the car, i invited her to sit in it while i took pictures for her..

not easy to find pix without someone in or around this car..

can i enter another caddy..?

·
Premium Member
16 Posts

·
Registered
97 ETC, 96 STS, 2001 DeVIlle
1 Posts
This is my 4th DTS in this generation, I absolutely love them! I've had this one a couple years now, it's my favorite.
This is my favorite Cadillac Color! Had several over the years, this has Black leather all stock with Cadillac emblem head rest covers, and soon to come two-tone leather floor mats with emblem.
Outside: When I bought this is it was a 1 owner belong to a elderly guy who passed away, I later came across his daughter at walmart one day she started crying saying omg that's Daddy Reds car! Her father. So that's what I named it lol. It was all stock, I changed the rims, and grille, did the windows, gold emblems and custom pinstripes. Everyday I'll see something new I want to do on it hehe..

I love this car! Everyday I'm out I get at least 2 compliments on it I love it when the younger generation thinks it's almost new lol..
Theyve never saw one before or one of these that is clean and stands out.
This DTS is a chore! Omg when she's sick? She's sick haha, and thanks to all of you guys!!! I'm able to search posts and fix her up again myself.
Most mechanics won't or don't know what to do on these cars anymore..
Thanks guys..
IMG_20201213_153911.jpg

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.