Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
2020 CT4 2.0
35 Posts
Let's see those upgrades, modifications, and personal touches you've added to your CT4.

I have a white 2020 CT4 Luxury and I'm really considering adding a gloss black vinyl to my roof. I've ordered gloss black wheels already and I have tint and a black interior.

Would the gloss black vinyl to the roof be too much? I have a moonroof also.

· Registered
1 Posts
Hey dude, I really like your wheel setup. My next update on the car is a rim/tyre change. Which tyres are you running and what are the specs? And how do I find rims that are similar to yours? My car is super stock for now (apart from the chrome delete and yellow brake calipers)

· Registered
2020 CT4 2.0
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! I ended up going to an online retailer tiresandwheels.com because I wasn't sure which size wheels would fit. After a few days of research, I went with 19" Savini sv06 wheels. They're lightweight and drive so much better than the standard 17" wheels. They're 8.5" wide also with an offset of +30.

As for tires, I couldn't get what I prefer, but I found a good deal on Uniroyal Tiger Paw GTZ's. I prefer tires to have a UTQG rating of 400-500 so they stick to the road, but last longer. Anything under 400 is super sticky, but won't last. Anything over 600 lasts longer, but won't grip the road well. I also look for AA A tires, wet traction is very important for performance cars where roads get slick.

After adding the wheels, the car drove more stable and honestly, I have the 2.0 engine and getting sideways is easy, can't hit the gas too hard or I'm sliding. Love the new setup.

· Registered
22 CT5-V Blackwing 6MT, 21 CT4-V AWD
7 Posts
Chrome delete would look nice on your car, especially with those wheels. A black roof would be slick too but your car will be hotter in the summer.
Savage Cadillac has chrome delete parts, however I've never ordered from them so I can't comment on how good their parts are.

I haven't changed anything on my 4, but I'm considering a sub. The stock system needs more thump!

· Registered
2020 CT4 2.0
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Chrome delete would look nice on your car, especially with those wheels. A black roof would be slick too but your car will be hotter in the summer.
Savage Cadillac has chrome delete parts, however I've never ordered from them so I can't comment on how good their parts are.

I haven't changed anything on my 4, but I'm considering a sub. The stock system needs more thump!
I'm considering a sub, I was wondering if I could just upgrade the mid/sub thats already there.

· Premium Member
2012 V Coupe Black Raven, 2011 CTS Performance Coupe, 2012 Premium Coupe w/Recaros.
400 Posts

Chrome delete? I don’t see a bit of chrome on his car. As for him adding a black roof? Looks pretty much black already. That, or I’m losing my vision. He’s done well with what he’s done! Car looks great @next2pool

· Registered
6 Posts
i am investigating installing the blackwing front bumper on my 2020 CT4-VEE. Has anyone looked into it? Would it fit?
The reason i am doing it, my car rear ended someone and i will be replacing the front bumper anyway, so curious if the blackwing one will fit?! 🤔
Believe it or not bought this front splitter on Amazon for 90 bucks
Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle

· Registered
36 Posts
Let's see those upgrades, modifications, and personal touches you've added to your CT4.

I have a white 2020 CT4 Luxury and I'm really considering adding a gloss black vinyl to my roof. I've ordered gloss black wheels already and I have tint and a black interior.

Would the gloss black vinyl to the roof be too much? I have a moonroof also.

Love the black & white look, the installer that did my PPF had black PPF they used on the roof. If you have the moonroof the black will hide it better for a cleaner look.

Wheel Tire Sky Cloud Vehicle

1 - 13 of 13 Posts