Cadillac Owners Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
'10 CTS4 3.6L Wagon prem; '06 STS 3.6L base; '98 Seville STS
2,325 Posts
I guess AOC is the new boogieman (woman? ) since hating on the Clintons is now played out. Like I said earlier American politics is just no fun, a bunch of old white men making themselves richer while promising to work for the "eVeRy DaY MuRrIcAn" lol

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
67,262 Posts
Hah !!! Fun stuff !!! I like the corn thing ..........wish I still had enough hair....... and look at the Rachel Maddow source of the red/blue graph - more fake news.

For the second group - nice try but I doubt the first "quote" will check out on Snopes or other check groups. When you can post fact, please do so ......and that's not Mr. Trump in 1998.

Are you another one of those who has to post fake news to be believed ? (It's going on - on the Hill right now .....)

·
Registered
'10 CTS4 3.6L Wagon prem; '06 STS 3.6L base; '98 Seville STS
2,325 Posts
If it's not fox new it has to be fake news so why even bother? Isn't this the precedent your president has set? I thought we were all being ignorant

·
Super Moderator SEMPER PARATUS
2003 DeVille Base
4,513 Posts
American politics is no fun?? I may pop some corn and just watch this thread for some fun.

·
Master of the Dark Art of Diagnostics
2003 DHS - two-2002 DHS, 2003 SLS, 1995 Sedan DeVille, 1989 Coupe DeVille
18,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Yet none of them can compete with General Bone Spurs, the 6 time bankrupt * grabber in charge! If only Germany had allowed his draft dodging grandfather Drumpf back, we might all have been spared his stain on our once great country.
======================
just curious - which branch of the military did YOU serve in - and for how many years?

·
18,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
Oooh I wanna play

Oh and by the way, I love how the boys in red love to run up the deficit and always find a way to blame it on the other party. Can't wait for all the fiscal hawks to come out of hibernation when a democrat is back in office

=======================
I love how the boys in red love to run up the deficit
and always find a way to blame it on the other party

wait a minute -
WHO was that CLOWN that spent 8 years in the whitehouse apologizing to the world - DESTROYING America -

you know - the guy who increased the the debt MORE than ALL of the Presidents before him - COMBINED? -

the black guy - well - HALF black - probably born in Kenya - raised in Indonesia -
what's his name - Odumbma -

best buddies with al sharpton - louis farrakhan - jeremiah wright -
bill ayers and his lovely wife bernardine dohrn

YA - THAT guy - the one who visited all 57 states -

and doesn't know the difference between a Corpsman and a dead male body -

·
18,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
If it's not fox new it has to be fake news so why even bother? Isn't this the precedent your president has set? I thought we were all being ignorant

=========================
I thought we were all being ignorant
if the shoe fits . . . . . .

·
2003 DeVille Base
4,513 Posts
yep, I was right. This IS fun. So, Mullah, you said American politics was no fun, yet here you are, saying "ooh I want to play". On a more serious note, keep it on subject, debate at will, but don't get personal with the insults.

·
Administrator
67,262 Posts
It would appear that, after yesterday's hearings on Capitol Hill, the wonderful Democrat Knight in Shining Armor for the last 2.5 years now has quite a few holes in his tin suit. Even the leftist news outlets are admitting that they have mud in their eyes. Michael Moore is wallowing like the true slug he is .....

It was fun to eavesdrop the hearings once in a while, and a real side benefit was that - for a day - we didn't have to be bombarded with the "Squad" chants.

The noisiest Democrats are crying in their Gatorade this morning. Mr. Nadler, on international TV, was presented as the fool he really is. He orchestrated a public spectacle and he got it - just nowhere near the way he planned.

I would guess that the President and his camp are enjoying a hearty American breakfast - as opposed to the large plate of raw crow in many parts of the Congressional Office Building.

·
Administrator
67,262 Posts
Just received this from the Charleston submarine crew guys. Whoever penned the subtitles to the movie clip is good - and perceptive. It's sort of tongue-in-cheek fun because it also ties the House hearing committee in to the laughable "Hitler" references by a group of our freshman Representatives - air heads, all.

3 or 4 minutes of what must have been, in 1945, horrible, scary stuff.

............ when Hitler (Nadler) finds out that Mueller actually knows nothing.

·
Super Moderator
2010 Platinum Escalade, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham
6,440 Posts
I'll ask the question again, and in a little different way, since it was never answered.

What has the current administration done to impact anyone's life in a neg manner,

And

What have the libs done during the time the current administration has held office for the betterment of America?

Go!

·
2003 DeVille Base
4,513 Posts
I'll ask the question again, and in a little different way, since it was never answered.

What has the current administration done to impact anyone's life in a neg manner,

And
What have the libs done during the time the current administration has held office for the betterment of America?
Go!
same answer to both questions: Nada

·
Super Moderator
2010 Platinum Escalade, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham
6,440 Posts
For some, its a very simple question to answer, while others will struggle

21 - 38 of 38 Posts