Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys and gals, I am new to the site and just traded for a 93 sts I am getting a A010 current code and can't find what it means anywhere in my book, any idea's??? I have lots more to talk about, but need to address the current problem.lol.. I like the site and thanks to Don alante north for turning me on to it.
Thanks in advance.
Jim

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you

Thanks, my outside temp is not working, guess thats why. I have a trans problem as well and I was hoping that was the code I needed. It seems as though the TCC engages to soon and causes the car to shake a bit under normal driving conditions, I bought the car with a bad trans and benched it myself, found several problems and done what I thought to be a very meticulous job putting it together. I just think I have a switch or solonoid thats not working correctly. At times the car acts as if its in nuetral or between gears, from park to drive or while driving in parking lots at a very low speed. Fluid smell good still and has not ever slipped under power, but something is just not right and I dont want to have to pull the darn thing back out, over a switch. I hope this post makes sense, also all of a sudden the cruise will not engage, are these problems linked or just coincidence????

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
Katshot