Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1993 Triple Black Allante
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I have spent about an hour today playing with the virtual racing that is on top of our forum pages. I have had a blast! You get 25 runs, then you have to pay to continue. It looks like a play n pay as you learn. I have not paid for any additional racing yet, but might just do that.

I noticed that we are under the CadillacForums Racing Team on their site.

Good luck to all you racers out there, and sorry to say that I did not see any Cadillacs.

Don

Attachments

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
I used to play but it's been a while. I might have to go and try it again. My name on there is "hot72".

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
It's pretty cool. Got the Maverick down to 9.9875 @ 155 mph. Too bad its only on the internet :(

·
Registered
55 Posts
Allante North * said:
Hello Everyone,

I have spent about an hour today playing with the virtual racing that is on top of our forum pages. I have had a blast! You get 25 runs, then you have to pay to continue. It looks like a play n pay as you learn. I have not paid for any additional racing yet, but might just do that.

I noticed that we are under the CadillacForums Racing Team on their site.

Good luck to all you racers out there, and sorry to say that I did not see any Cadillacs.

Don
How did your allante do at the track?? Just curious.

·
Banned
1993 Triple Black Allante
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Check out "Took the Caddy to the Track" in the Kill Stories section for all the details of my last trip.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts