Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody interested in selling two(2) of the stock painted wheels or a complete set of the stock polished wheels? Only interested in wheels in brand new condition. Thanks......

·
Registered
2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)
4,537 Posts
These wheels are exceptionally difficult to find. You might try asking one of our performance vendors as they sometimes have sets available. The parts vendors still don't have them yet. I finally snagged a set when one of our site sponsors happened to have a set for sale. Good luck in your search!

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V
102 Posts
You're not kidding that these are HARD TO COME BY!! I'm looking for a spare for mine, I plan on using an oem 18" and mounting a tire to it. Being that I bought the car used, not all the tires are run-flats. And I'm sure as hell not paying $360 each. About 8 years ago, I would have bought a new SET by now, but I am getting married in 88 days. :)

·
Registered
2011 GTR
1,026 Posts
You're not kidding that these are HARD TO COME BY!! I'm looking for a spare for mine, I plan on using an oem 18" and mounting a tire to it. Being that I bought the car used, not all the tires are run-flats. And I'm sure as hell not paying $360 each. About 8 years ago, I would have bought a new SET by now, but I am getting married in 88 days. :)
The stock wheels are 19's and none of the tires are run-flats.

·
Registered
'08 STS-V Sedan Black Formerly three CTS-V's, XLR and STS4N*
868 Posts

I believe you are in the wrong forum. If your login name is correct and your post refers to 18" rims you are in the wrong forum. Good luck with finding rims to both groups that are looking. Here is a suggestion:http://www.schramauto.com/ContactUs.cfm

1 - 8 of 8 Posts