Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has one that they want to get rid of. After our little Ontario gathering today I want one. :crybaby:

I'm gonna go broke. :(

I tried the UUC as well but I think I liked the feel of the B&M better.

·
Registered
05 Stealth Gray V
1,567 Posts
call atlantic speed and put your name on one. they are not making them anymore (what b&m told me) but if you contract 100 or more then will make a special batch. Atlantic speed should be getting theirs soon.

Good luck and keep me posted.

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
call atlantic speed and put your name on one. they are not making them anymore (what b&m told me) but if you contract 100 or more then will make a special batch. Atlantic speed should be getting theirs soon.

I emailed them last night. Hopefully they get back to me soon. :) Or I'll get a friend in the US to buy it from eBay and ship it up to me.

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, I just bought it from the eBay dude. He has it in stock and was willing to help. :)

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Shall I expext the call soon then Jon?
lol. Well, I won't have it until early mid August. I'm probably going to put it in when I put my B&B on since Dallas is taking it off his car then... I think. I'll see how the instructions are. If it looks ok I won't have to trouble you. Unless of course you insist. :D I wish I had taken your offer on letting me drive the car, but I ordered it already anyways. :)

·
Registered
Platinum CTS-V
145 Posts

i've been naggin these guys for the last week or so, they said they called b&m today to get the tracking number for the shifters, and should be there this week.

·
Registered
05 Stealth Gray V
1,567 Posts
Dallas is suppose be selling me his. For what im paying him its not worth waiting till august. I might call B&M myself tomorrow or wed.

hey Vcat did they give you a price shipped?

·
Registered
Platinum CTS-V
145 Posts
no he didn't give me a price shipped, i called b&m also and they actually pointed me to atlantic. although if i remember correctly he did metion a price from atlantic and it was right at 200 but that may change.

·
Registered
05 Stealth Gray V
1,567 Posts
im thinking the same this. When I called B&M like 2 months ago they said that they would probably sell them just under 200 shipped. I wish we could put some type of group buy together. If we could only get a 100 order together!

·
Registered
Platinum CTS-V
145 Posts
i'd like to get one soon, i just don't want to miss out. I will call atlantic again tomorrow and see if they will give any break for a multiple purchase.

·
Registered
Platinum CTS-V
145 Posts
im thinking the same this. When I called B&M like 2 months ago they said that they would probably sell them just under 200 shipped. I wish we could put some type of group buy together. If we could only get a 100 order together!
Well i called Atlantic today and asked about a price break and they said I need to ask Scott tomorrow, so I will keep you posted.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts