Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2020 XT6 Premium Luxury AWD - Horizon Red/Jet Black
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in trading in my '03 CTS for a new one in Black Cherry with Titanium interior, which I'm sure I'll have to order. I haven't heard of any in this color arriving in dealers yet, is this one of those colors that won't be available initially? Also, has anyone been to a dealer in the Pittsburgh, PA area yet? Just wondering if I'll get a price below sticker of if they'll try to charge over it (which I won't do).

·
Banned
2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant
15,987 Posts
i know baierl has 4 08 cts's in
i dont think any of them are that color
rohrich has 2 08s if you go there talk to mark

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. I was planning to go to Rohrich on Friday.

·
Registered
2008 Cadillac CTS DI
63 Posts
I saw a BLACK CHERRY '08 CTS when I toured their Lansing production plant in August. It looked REALLY good. If you like Black, you'll like the Black Cherry. In fact, if I was going to get one in black... I would choose the Black Cherry because I think it'd be a bit unique, meaning not as many people will have that color. It looks just as good, or better, than black. Of course, it also comes with all the downsides of keeping clean, scratching, etc... Make sure you get the high polished rims, though.

·
Registered
Cadillac
30 Posts
I have seen it an its great. Color can also be found on other Cadi models and Chevy's. Only problem is it appears to be on constraint currently.

·
Registered
Cadillacs: '13 CTS Cpe, '71 Eldo Conv
999 Posts
Here is a link to photos of a Black Cherry 2008 STS--and I think it looks really great. It would look better with the Titanium Interior (this one has Ebony). You will like the color when you see it in-person--these photos are not that good:

http://www.cheersandgears.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19300

In Pittsburgh, I would highly recommend Rohrich Cadillac--that's where I bought my CTS, and my family members have bought cars there for years. In a few weeks, I plan to order a 2008 CTS there, too. ;)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I bought my 2003 CTS at Rohrich, it was the easiest purchase ever. I've already had 2 black cars and have not had any problems because I'm kind of obsessive with cleaning and waxing so Black Cherry won't be a problem to take care of for me. The only dissappointing thing is that this color is on constraint. Does anyone know for how long? The only other color I might be intersted in is Sunset Blue.

·
Registered
Cadillacs: '13 CTS Cpe, '71 Eldo Conv
999 Posts
My purchases are always easy at Rohrich, too!:2thumbs:

My sister bought a 2007 CTS last July in Sunset Blue with Cashmere leather--and it is really a neat color. The Lexus RX 330 has a similar color--kind of opalescent or chameleonic--sometimes it looks rather gray, but outdoors on a clear day, it really looks blue. Although the color goes well with the Cashmere leather, I would recommend either the Titanium, or the Ebony, leather (but that is all personal preference). On her car, my sister got light metallic blue stripes, and I usually do not like the first generation CTS's with stripes (there are already "enough" lines on the sides, in my opinion), but it looks very good on her car (she wanted to make sure the color always looked blue, and as a tribute to an old, favorite car of hers!) Anyways, good luck and report back how your shopping goes.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
I have a sold order on my lot right now.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the imput guys. As soon as I order one, I'll let you know. By the way Loveldos, I agree with titanium or black with the sunset blue. But I really want the black cherry and titanium.

X

·
0 Posts
Ive seen one on a cts here. It has a lot of metal flake in it. Not clear looking. More creamy. Super dark purple would be my impression. The car was dirty when I looked at it.

·
Registered
NONE
184 Posts
Arghhh, I thought I would be fighting myself when chosing between Red Crystal and Thunder Gray, but now I've seen the Black Cherry photos on the Shirey Cadillac web site I'm afraid the decision will be even more harder. It really looks excellent.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Saw one yesterday at dealer in Peterborough Ontario
look really sharp, the sunroof is huge
It was an AWD listed at 51gs
it may change my mind about getting a SRX

·
Registered
Sedan de Ville, CTS
4,764 Posts
Black cherry. Neat that GM is DEVELOPING new colors. Heck, they had that on the Monte Carlo SSs in the mid to late 80s. Also, on the 96 Fleecewood Broughams. Great color.

·
Registered
2008 CTS (hopefully soon)
86 Posts
i haven't seen an 08 cts yet on my lot in black cherry, but i can't wait for it to happen. that color stands out and is quite refined at the same time. a timeless combination

·
Banned
2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant
15,987 Posts
Baierl Cadillac has a Dark Cherry DI Nav 4WD CTS right now
its inside the main showroom
if you buy speak to Mark, tell him Jason with the Silver STS sent you

1 - 20 of 56 Posts