Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2008 CTS AWD FE2 DI 304hp
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone see a new 2008 CTS at a dealership yet?

I stopped by one yesterday and I had asked the salesman to call me to view the car when and if a preproduction prototype rolled in and lo and behold he didn't call.

I actually had gone to two dealerships and asked this a few weeks ago...

I figured one of these guys would be smart enough to call since I've bought three previous cars from them..but no dice..

So anyone see a production model hit a showroom yet?

Thanks in advance..

Can't order one till I see it in person...

As soon as I do I'll order one up...

Thanks in advance

JB

·
Registered
2003 CTS
228 Posts
I'm pretty sure I saw a sunset blue one out in front of Lindsay the other night. I was on the way to dinner with the girl and and couldn't stop to look but I did drive by 2 times. It looked real nice, I don't want to take too close of a look I am going to try and keep my current one for 3 more years and don't want to be tempted.

·
Registered
Cadillac
390 Posts
I had seen the 08 STS at my dealer. but havent been back to see if there are any CTS's yet. as soon as there is one ill be there to check it out.

·
Registered
2008 Cadillac CTS
312 Posts
Anyone see a new 2008 CTS at a dealership yet?

I stopped by one yesterday and I had asked the salesman to call me to view the car when and if a preproduction prototype rolled in and lo and behold he didn't call.

I actually had gone to two dealerships and asked this a few weeks ago...

I figured one of these guys would be smart enough to call since I've bought three previous cars from them..but no dice..

So anyone see a production model hit a showroom yet?

Thanks in advance..

Can't order one till I see it in person...

As soon as I do I'll order one up...

Thanks in advance

JB
Nothing doing here in north NJ. I went to a dealer and asked for a call when one came in. Still waiting and he didn't know when they were coming anyway.

·
Banned
Cadillac
1,884 Posts
The first batch of 08 CTS shipped Friday 8/9/07! We expect to see ours in 10-15 days. Closer dealers might see them in 7-10 days from then.......

·
Registered
2017 XT5 and 2014 Corvette
1,183 Posts
The first batch of 08 CTS shipped Friday 8/9/07! We expect to see ours in 10-15 days. Closer dealers might see them in 7-10 days from then.......
Mine was built on or before 8/4 but did not ship on 8/9. As of yesterday, it is still sitting in Lansing (status code 3800). Bummer.

·
Registered
2013 ATS
1,059 Posts
My dealership in Clearwater sent me an email telling me about the 08 being at the dealership on a certain day. I went and it was FREAKING great looking, still got 4yrs of payments and that sucks. The car was only there for a couple of hours it was on some sort of dealership tour.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts