Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the Corsa Sport cat back installed this week and I think it’s a bit too loud. Not a ton, but it’s pretty loud. I’m coming from a Durango RT which was perfect sound wise and I was hoping this would be similar. Any ideas on how to tone it down just a bit?

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Zman. I’ll double check what the shop did. I’m not looking to go back to stock, but 10% quieter would be good.

I installed it a few weeks ago. I like it most of the time. There are times it’s a little much. I did find a loose clamp. Once tightened it helped.
I had the Corsa Sport cat back installed this week and I think it’s a bit too loud. Not a ton, but it’s pretty loud. I’m coming from a Durango RT which was perfect sound wise and I was hoping this would be similar. Any ideas on how to tone it down just a bit?

· Registered
2022 C8 Z51/3LT and 2022 Escalade ESV
403 Posts
I installed it on my 2022 and I absolutely love it. Now, in full transparency this is my wife's Escalade and the fact that she loves it says a lot. Cold start is loud but it tames down around town and is honestly a perfect balanced exhaust with no drone. It purrs like a cat when just cruising and growls like a lion when you jump on the throttle. Here are a couple of my vids:

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I’m hoping maybe some tips that extend the system to the edge of the bumper cover may help. The pipes dump into that open bezel under the bumper cover and that has got to add to the noise in the cabin. Check it out

· Registered
‘22 Escalade ESV Sport Platinum, Black Raven/Jet Black ‘12 Infiniti EX35 ‘06 R52 Mini Cooper S
148 Posts
I’m hoping maybe some tips that extend the system to the edge of the bumper cover may help. The pipes dump into that open bezel under the bumper cover and that has got to add to the noise in the cabin. Check it out
That’s a good point. I’m considering getting the Yukon Denali XL Corsa exhaust, removing the oem rectangular bezels, and having quad black tips. Can anyone verify if the Escalade ESV and Denali XL 6.2 systems are identical, just additional tips?

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That’s a good point. I’m considering getting the Yukon Denali XL Corsa exhaust, removing the oem rectangular bezels, and having quad black tips. Can anyone verify if the Escalade ESV and Denali XL 6.2 systems are identical, just additional tips?
I’m trying to communicate with Corsa to see if they have a solution. I’ll let you know what they say. I would think the addition of the tips could only help.

· Registered
23’ Sport Black/Brandy
138 Posts
It is literally sitting in my cart waiting for my vehicle to be loaded on a truck and headed to the dealership! I had Borla exhaust on my tahoe. I was so upset when my husband snuck off to install it, but it lulled my kids to sleep every car ride! I am so excited to have the rumble again! (and my husband cannot wait to install it. I think he is more excited about this over anything else on our build!)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts