Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1989 Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance|2018 Chevy Colorado Z71
6,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The reason I'm asking is because I'm still looking for the tiny little woodgrain coin thing that fits into the radio knob. Here you can see, the woodgrain from my volume knob is missing.....

Now I know this is dumb but I'm tired of lookin' at it that way. So far my junkyard scramblings have been unsuccessful. Has anyone put a new radio in their car who has this same radio now removed, who would be willing to either pop that stupid freakin wood coin out with a safety pin or somethin' or even send me a knob if you're willin' to mess up the radio. I know, it's a stupid request, but it's annoying the crap outta me now. I'd really appreciate it if anyone could do me the favor. Thanks.

·
Registered
1986 Fleetwood Brougham D'elgance
204 Posts
I installed a radio in my car but would have to look for the old factory radio.I know I have a old caddies(el dogs,coupes or etc) in my yard that I can take a look in them for a knob

·
Registered
2009 CTS White Diamond base, 1992 Brougham White/White 5.7
643 Posts
I'll see if I can get you the wooden coin. Email me at quixie AT gmail

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I am not mistaken the Broughams only from 87-89 had that particular radio. I think the 86's might have had it too, I'm not entirely sure. Anything before that had this style radio.

\

Not what I need I'm afraid.

BigBlue/caddieboy if either one of you could just toss that in an envelope and mail it to me with a normal 37 cent stamp, that'd be great. PM me for an address if one of you get is, thank you!

·
Registered
Unicycle
11,009 Posts
Heh, they do come out alot... on my mothers '89 Brougham the other one came out as well, so they match now... well now it has a Kenwood cd player in it.

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't happen to know where it is do you? Haha.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts