Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2001 STS
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this parts car until tomorrow evening. There's still some good pieces left. If you need anything, let me know.

·
Registered
1999 STS - diamond white
5,229 Posts
What color is the interior? I have a '99 with the light tan(?) Interior. I'm looking for the overhead light and garage door panel, both map light switches are broken. Also a good drivers side seat back panel. The PO broke the clips on it when he tried to remove it. It doesn't go back on tight. Are the '99 and '00 similar?

·
Registered
2001 STS
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, light tan or shale. I can pull those parts for you and check out that seat back.

----------

EcSTSatic said:
What color is the interior? I have a '99 with the light tan(?) Interior. I'm looking for the overhead light and garage door panel, both map light switches are broken. Also a good drivers side seat back panel. The PO broke the clips on it when he tried to remove it. It doesn't go back on tight. Are the '99 and '00 similar?
Your seville does not have a sunroof, correct?

·
Registered
1999 STS - diamond white
5,229 Posts
Yes, light tan or shale. I can pull those parts for you and check out that seat back.

Your seville does not have a sunroof, correct?
It does have a sunroof. I'm pretty sure mine looks like this. It has Homelink. Consoles I can find. The seat back is harder.

·
Registered
2001 STS
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So you want the entire piece that hangs up there? Switches and all? Any tips on how to take off the seat back and light? Never done it before.... I can change a starter w no prob but not sure on the dome light ;)

·
Registered
1999 STS - diamond white
5,229 Posts
I can copy the instructions from the service manual. I think it's quicker if I post a removal question under the Seville forum. That's the trouble with interior parts. Everything is make of plastic and the wrong move breaks stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts