Cadillac Owners Forum banner

anyone need 2004 17" wheels + tires???

2349 Views 30 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  Caddy Jack
I have a set (4) of the 2004 rims.....does anyone need them?? There is still good tread on the tires...The rims are in good condition...there might be a couple scuffs...I will take pics and send them to whoever might want them.

Those are just what the rims look like. I will give you actual photo shots as soon as I get off of work and get home! If you are interested let me know!!! Offer me a price and I guess we can go from there :yup:
See less See more
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
jonnyd said:
I have a set (4) of the 2004 rims.....does anyone need them?? There is still good tread on the tires...The rims are in good condition...there might be a couple scuffs...I will take pics and send them to whoever might want them.

Those are just what the rims look like. I will give you actual photo shots as soon as I get off of work and get home! If you are interested let me know!!! Offer me a price and I guess we can go from there :yup:
Jonny,
I imagine you bought aftermarket wheels like I did. The OEM wheels won't bring a lot and when you trade in the car you have to let the sharp aftermarket wheels to go with it. I suggest storing those in the garage or basement. Put them back on when you trade and sell your aftermarket wheels or use them possibly on your next Caddy.
Or you can put your winter tires on it! ;)
Well, not if you live in FL of course...

Actually, I could need those rims. But I guess you won't ship 'm to Europe???
RobertCTS said:
Jonny,
I imagine you bought aftermarket wheels like I did. The OEM wheels won't bring a lot and when you trade in the car you have to let the sharp aftermarket wheels to go with it. I suggest storing those in the garage or basement. Put them back on when you trade and sell your aftermarket wheels or use them possibly on your next Caddy.

I need the $$ right now for future parts I want to get....im not worried about when I bring it in really....thats gonna be like 2 1/2 years down the road. I will get different rims when I get a new car anyway, so I will just sell it as is when i am ready to sell. I ran my bank account dry for the mods on my car...so i need to put something in the bank just incase :eek:
can you e-mail me some pictures of the rims. if you have any from when they were on teh car that would be great as well. e-mail to [email protected]. i live on the east cost of FL
I now have taken actual pictures of the rims over the weekend, so if anyone is still interested, let me know and I will send those pictures right over to ya!! :) Let me know!
jonnyd said:
I now have taken actual pictures of the rims over the weekend, so if anyone is still interested, let me know and I will send those pictures right over to ya!! :) Let me know!
You're from Tarpon Springs eh? Been there numerous times and checking out the sponge divers and Louis Pappas' famous restaurant!

I imagine the one suggestion for using them for snow rims wouldn't apply for you:D
RobertCTS said:
You're from Tarpon Springs eh? Been there numerous times and checking out the sponge divers and Louis Pappas' famous restaurant!

I imagine the one suggestion for using them for snow rims wouldn't apply for you:D

Yes, I am only 10 minutes from the spongedocks:banana: . Hahahah yea we dont need to worry about any snow tires :cheers: hahahaha Louis Pappas does have a GREAT resturant...mmmmmmm. I used to live in Jersey with all that snow, and now...NO SNOW!!!!! but i kinda miss it, but def dont because the car is always shinnin:bonkers:
jonnyd said:
What are u asking for them??
BishopRuger said:
What are u asking for them??
Highest Bid = $475
jonnyd said:
Yes, I am only 10 minutes from the spongedocks:banana: . Hahahah yea we dont need to worry about any snow tires :cheers: hahahaha Louis Pappas does have a GREAT resturant...mmmmmmm. I used to live in Jersey with all that snow, and now...NO SNOW!!!!! but i kinda miss it, but def dont because the car is always shinnin:bonkers:
Small world Jonny! I was born and raised in Jersey before moving to Ohio.
I could really use them, but to ship to Toronto,Canada would cost alot.
They look great and well worth the money. If I lived close I would offer $550.
Good luck with the sale!!
Caddy Jack said:
I could really use them, but to ship to Toronto,Canada would cost alot.
They look great and well worth the money. If I lived close I would offer $550.
Good luck with the sale!!
I have a set of those, STS rims, split size, almost brand new. I paid $1500, if I don't sell my car with them, I could consider lettin them go. I'm in Toronto.
I noticed the STS rims have 6 lug holes and the cts 5... how do you convert to that?
70eldo said:
I noticed the STS rims have 6 lug holes and the cts 5... how do you convert to that?
My bet is that it's the same pattern as the CTS-V. If so parts would be easily available. Pricey upgrade.
All STS rims are 5-lugers..
PAW 47 said:
All STS rims are 5-lugers..
Even the 469HP SC Version?
STS-V has six lugs...

The XLR-V is the only V-series Cadillac to have a 5 lug pattern....
Hi Jon, That would be great if the price is right.
my email is [email protected]
I live in brampton.
Thanks
Caddy Jack said:
Hi Jon, That would be great if the price is right.
my email is [email protected]
I live in brampton.
Thanks
Ahhh, cool. Well, I used to live in Brampton, I know where that is.

I'm tryin to sell them with the car, if the buyer wants to option for them for a grand or something. If not, I'll let you know. I'd like to sell them, but if I can't get a good price, I'm just giong to ebay the rims and keep the tires for the Lincoln.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.