Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Chrome CTS LP, 04 Cluster, WW sidemarkers, lower mesh grille
Joined
·
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set (4) of the 2004 rims.....does anyone need them?? There is still good tread on the tires...The rims are in good condition...there might be a couple scuffs...I will take pics and send them to whoever might want them.


Those are just what the rims look like. I will give you actual photo shots as soon as I get off of work and get home! If you are interested let me know!!! Offer me a price and I guess we can go from there :yup:
 

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
Joined
·
22,415 Posts
jonnyd said:
I have a set (4) of the 2004 rims.....does anyone need them?? There is still good tread on the tires...The rims are in good condition...there might be a couple scuffs...I will take pics and send them to whoever might want them.

Those are just what the rims look like. I will give you actual photo shots as soon as I get off of work and get home! If you are interested let me know!!! Offer me a price and I guess we can go from there :yup:
Jonny,
I imagine you bought aftermarket wheels like I did. The OEM wheels won't bring a lot and when you trade in the car you have to let the sharp aftermarket wheels to go with it. I suggest storing those in the garage or basement. Put them back on when you trade and sell your aftermarket wheels or use them possibly on your next Caddy.
 

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
Joined
·
4,023 Posts
Or you can put your winter tires on it! ;)
Well, not if you live in FL of course...

Actually, I could need those rims. But I guess you won't ship 'm to Europe???
 

·
Registered
Chrome CTS LP, 04 Cluster, WW sidemarkers, lower mesh grille
Joined
·
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RobertCTS said:
Jonny,
I imagine you bought aftermarket wheels like I did. The OEM wheels won't bring a lot and when you trade in the car you have to let the sharp aftermarket wheels to go with it. I suggest storing those in the garage or basement. Put them back on when you trade and sell your aftermarket wheels or use them possibly on your next Caddy.


I need the $$ right now for future parts I want to get....im not worried about when I bring it in really....thats gonna be like 2 1/2 years down the road. I will get different rims when I get a new car anyway, so I will just sell it as is when i am ready to sell. I ran my bank account dry for the mods on my car...so i need to put something in the bank just incase :eek:
 

·
Registered
Chrome CTS LP, 04 Cluster, WW sidemarkers, lower mesh grille
Joined
·
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I now have taken actual pictures of the rims over the weekend, so if anyone is still interested, let me know and I will send those pictures right over to ya!! :) Let me know!
 

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
Joined
·
22,415 Posts
jonnyd said:
I now have taken actual pictures of the rims over the weekend, so if anyone is still interested, let me know and I will send those pictures right over to ya!! :) Let me know!
You're from Tarpon Springs eh? Been there numerous times and checking out the sponge divers and Louis Pappas' famous restaurant!

I imagine the one suggestion for using them for snow rims wouldn't apply for you:D
 

·
Registered
Chrome CTS LP, 04 Cluster, WW sidemarkers, lower mesh grille
Joined
·
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RobertCTS said:
You're from Tarpon Springs eh? Been there numerous times and checking out the sponge divers and Louis Pappas' famous restaurant!

I imagine the one suggestion for using them for snow rims wouldn't apply for you:D


Yes, I am only 10 minutes from the spongedocks:banana: . Hahahah yea we dont need to worry about any snow tires :cheers: hahahaha Louis Pappas does have a GREAT resturant...mmmmmmm. I used to live in Jersey with all that snow, and now...NO SNOW!!!!! but i kinda miss it, but def dont because the car is always shinnin:bonkers:
 

·
Registered
03 CTS
Joined
·
1,353 Posts
jonnyd said:
I now have taken actual pictures of the rims over the weekend, so if anyone is still interested, let me know and I will send those pictures right over to ya!! :) Let me know!
What are u asking for them??
 

·
Registered
Chrome CTS LP, 04 Cluster, WW sidemarkers, lower mesh grille
Joined
·
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
Joined
·
22,415 Posts
jonnyd said:
Yes, I am only 10 minutes from the spongedocks:banana: . Hahahah yea we dont need to worry about any snow tires :cheers: hahahaha Louis Pappas does have a GREAT resturant...mmmmmmm. I used to live in Jersey with all that snow, and now...NO SNOW!!!!! but i kinda miss it, but def dont because the car is always shinnin:bonkers:
Small world Jonny! I was born and raised in Jersey before moving to Ohio.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
I could really use them, but to ship to Toronto,Canada would cost alot.
They look great and well worth the money. If I lived close I would offer $550.
Good luck with the sale!!
 

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
Joined
·
6,675 Posts
Caddy Jack said:
I could really use them, but to ship to Toronto,Canada would cost alot.
They look great and well worth the money. If I lived close I would offer $550.
Good luck with the sale!!
I have a set of those, STS rims, split size, almost brand new. I paid $1500, if I don't sell my car with them, I could consider lettin them go. I'm in Toronto.
 

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
Joined
·
4,023 Posts
I noticed the STS rims have 6 lug holes and the cts 5... how do you convert to that?
 

·
Registered
CTS
Joined
·
531 Posts
All STS rims are 5-lugers..
 

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
Joined
·
6,675 Posts
Caddy Jack said:
Hi Jon, That would be great if the price is right.
my email is [email protected]
I live in brampton.
Thanks
Ahhh, cool. Well, I used to live in Brampton, I know where that is.

I'm tryin to sell them with the car, if the buyer wants to option for them for a grand or something. If not, I'll let you know. I'd like to sell them, but if I can't get a good price, I'm just giong to ebay the rims and keep the tires for the Lincoln.
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top