Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V Racecar, 2018 Escalade ESV, 2019 CT6-V
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I'm at Lindsay getting FG2's put in, so if anyones looking for a good set, let me know, we'll work out a fair price...These are FE4's, the standard V shocks.
They are basically take-offs as my '05 only has 7000 miles

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where are u located? I can leave at Lindsay for u to pick up, otherwise I'll bring em back to NY but they are close to 35-40lbs so shipping might get high. Does $100-$125 work???

·
Premium Member
2005 CTS-V
8,363 Posts
Where are u located? I can leave at Lindsay for u to pick up, otherwise I'll bring em back to NY but they are close to 35-40lbs so shipping might get high. Does $100-$125 work???
I'll take them for that. Can you get PMs there or should I just call Luke.

Edit: That is for the set, right? And I pay shipping.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes for the set, I can get PM's here. And yes, u pay shipping. Gimme zip and I'll see how much. If u pass, I have someone local here so no worries

·
Premium Member
2005 CTS-V
8,363 Posts
Yes for the set, I can get PM's here. And yes, u pay shipping. Gimme zip and I'll see how much. If u pass, I have someone local here so no worries
Zip is 77379. If you can get Luke to ship and handle I can call and give him credit card info. He owes me some motor mounts perhaps they could ship together. And yes, I would pay Luke a handling fee. Otherwise let me know.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok Luke said no problem for shipping. Doubt if he can get the 125 to me but call and ask. Otherwise what's good for you? Paypal? I'll bring them over to him in a few minutes

·
Premium Member
2005 CTS-V
8,363 Posts
Ok Luke said no problem for shipping. Doubt if he can get the 125 to me but call and ask. Otherwise what's good for you? Paypal? I'll bring them over to him in a few minutes
I just got off the phone with Luke. I believe everything is now covered. Let me know if that is not the case after you speak again with Luke. He has my phone number if there is any remaining confusion. Thanks.

·
Registered
Cadillac
203 Posts
If that doesn't work out im ready whenever paypal you the $ and shipping. i got 78k miles they are starting to feel alittle loose.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Everythings all good darkman, Luke's got it all settled up...thanks

Sorry guys they are gone, but my stock exhaust is still at Lindsay

1 - 10 of 10 Posts