Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone live close to Brighton, MI? Could you do me a favor and ship a front bumber to me? I will pay you to do it. There is one one ebay and I need a new one but they don't ship. Please!

·
Registered
'04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V, '13ZL1, '12 V, '16 Z06 SC757
6,440 Posts
Does anyone live close to Brighton, MI? Could you do me a favor and ship a front bumber to me? I will pay you to do it. There is one one ebay and I need a new one but they don't ship. Please!

You just missed me by 9 years. I lived in Howell, MI in 1998. Right next door.

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,987 Posts
I'm probably the closest one to Brighton here on the forum (except for Scott of Superior Cadillac).

PM me the info, and I'll take care of it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
I live in Brighton too.. That is close.

·
13,987 Posts
PM'd TXSilverV when I didn't see this bumper on eBay anymore, but haven't heard a doggone thing. :confused:

Did somebody say "tacos?"

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry guys I was very sick and did not watch the auction so to make a long story even longer I still need a new front end.

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts
Sorry guys I was very sick and did not watch the auction so to make a long story even longer I still need a new front end.
I still say you sue the trucking company! It is funny that you forced him to pull over in the middle of the effing freeway! :histeric: Our Platinum V's re quite intimidating!

·
13,987 Posts
Geez, you okay? What does "sick" mean? Like a cold, heart attack, bubonic plague? Whatever ... glad you survived. Let me know if I can help.

·
13,987 Posts
So...what ever happened Randy??
Poof! Nothing. He never responded back to me. I didn't pursue it, either. As I recall, that about the time my car went into the shop after hitting a truck tire tread on I-75.

Kinda spooky reading what I wrote back then. I'd more or less forgotten all about that thread.

Sort of makes you wonder ... I mean, we're all just a bunch of people on the internet. Any one of us could have some big-a$$ $hit going on that took over our sense of ethics ... or whatever. Whoa!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts