Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
exhausting most of my efforts looking online, if anyone knows of one lying around, would appreciate a heads up.
thanks
jeff

·
Registered
Cadillac
11 Posts
Send an email to [email protected] and tell them what you're looking for and ask them to help find that car. That's how I found my CTS Direct Injection 6 speed manual. They did a search for dealers in a couple hundred mile radius.

·
Cadillac Technician
none
11,051 Posts
You can use the Cadillac website to build the vehicle you are looking for and they have some sort of tool that lets you locate one in dealer inventory.
We have tons of cars in stock so feel free to look on our website, I think we have a tool that lets you locate vehicles in stock also.
www.lindsaycadillac.com

I see we have a manual in stock but it isn't a DI car.
To be truthful I am not sure if you can get a DI with a manual transmission but I am no expert on that.
The manuals are rare to begin with and usually dealers order them with fewer options since it is usually done to save money.
Good luck.
http://www.lindsaycadillac.com/new/vehicle-details.cfm?vin=1G6DM577490157925

·
Registered
2008 CTS Blackallac, FE3, Fully loaded
317 Posts
exhausting most of my efforts looking online, if anyone knows of one lying around, would appreciate a heads up.
thanks
jeff

Coulter Cadillac in Tempe Arizona...it is white Diamond. I saw it yesterday for $36K, I almost cried.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts