Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellas,

Put the Infinitys in last night and enjoyed the excellent upgrade. However, I think Im going with the Kappas instead of the References. So I have 1pr if 5012i and 6012i up to whomever would like em. I paid over 120 for both (with shipping) but would part with em for 100 bux and Ill pick up the shipping. Still have the original boxes they will ship in those.
Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks

Dave in Cleveland
aka Florian

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Id like it a bit louder (old rocker here) and the references are similar is sound level to the stockers. I think the Kappas (at 2 Ohm) will provide louder sound. Maybe Im wrong and will regret the decision, either way, the references are up for whomever wants em

F

·
Registered
CTS-V
268 Posts
Florian said:
Id like it a bit louder (old rocker here) and the references are similar is sound level to the stockers. I think the Kappas (at 2 Ohm) will provide louder sound. Maybe Im wrong and will regret the decision, either way, the references are up for whomever wants em

F
Florian:

I'll take em. For some reason, I can't find the PM link. If you want, E mail me at [email protected].

Edit - found the PM link and sent you one.

Thanks,
Marty

·
Registered
261 Posts
Florian, the Kappas are much louder than the references. If you want more volume, you will be very happy. I'm into mostly jazz and blues and prefer the references. My wife likes rock and the Kappas in her SRX are LOUD and still clear. You'll be happy.

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NT,

The Kappas will be here next week. Marty got the Refences. Gotta say, the References were sweet!, but I like LOUD. Im a drummer/pilot/Harley rider and a long time rocker so the ears need the volume to digest properly. Thats the reason for the Kappas. Youre how-to was spot on! Took me 15 mins to get all 4 doors off and another 10 to put em back on properly. Thanks for all your info. Still waiting to hear about your bass install.
Keep us informed.

F

1 - 7 of 7 Posts