Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
09 V Sedan, 2012 V sedan
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Tampa Bay area consists of St. Petersburg (where I live), Tampa and Clearwater, FL. I have had my V2 for 6 weeks, traveled up and through GA, NC, SC and back home and haven't see another V2, not to mention a V1. Am I the only one in Central Florida with a V?

·
Registered
09 V Sedan, 2012 V sedan
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not mine. I have a Thunder Gray fully loaded/stock V2. If you see me on the street, throw something at me please!!!

·
Registered
2006 Infrared CTS-V
33 Posts
I'm over in Lakeland but work in downtown Tampa frequently. I see a few other V1s, but have yet to see a V2 on the road. Put some mudflaps on the V2 and cruise on over to Polk County.

·
Registered
09 V Sedan, 2012 V sedan
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be going back over to the Sun n' Fun next year. Hope I don't need mudflaps then!!!

·
Registered
'09 CTS-V, Thunder Gray, Auto
221 Posts
My friend and I both have V2's (Black and Thunder Gray). We are on the opposite coast (near Cocoa Beach). There is another black V2 roaming the streets over here - I saw it pulled over by the Highway Patrol.

We both bought our V2's at Massey Cadillac in Orlando. Between the time my friend bought hers and when mine came in, Massey sold at least 14 V's in Orlando.

There must be a lot more in Central Florida.

·
Registered
2011 GTR
1,026 Posts
how long ago did you see the silver V parked in TIA garage? might have been me :)
I live in Tampa and have a Silver V2 lowered with W4M exhaust modified with Magnaflow mufflers. I should be getting my 3-piece 20" wheels next weekend as well with plenty of pics to follow.

Mark

·
Registered
13 M5. SOLD:11 BD CTS-V, 6M, Loaded - SOLD:09 CTS-V (Auto)
446 Posts
how long ago did you see the silver V parked in TIA garage? might have been me :)
I live in Tampa and have a Silver V2 lowered with W4M exhaust modified with Magnaflow mufflers. I should be getting my 3-piece 20" wheels next weekend as well with plenty of pics to follow.

Mark

Do you have a sound clip of what the magnaflow sounds like on the V2? Also, is there any drone when on the freeway?

·
Registered
09 CTS-V
65 Posts
No guy you are not alone in central florida, i live in Orlando, I also got mine from massey cadillac on OBT. I guess is hard to see them out on the street, I drive to Miami often and I have not seeing one there either.

·
Registered
none
69 Posts

Mark
Gah I don't know, musta been a couple of months ago. silver V2, CTS badges removed, Vs stayed, auto/sunroof

·
Registered
2011 GTR
1,026 Posts
Gah I don't know, musta been a couple of months ago. silver V2, CTS badges removed, Vs stayed, auto/sunroof
That was mine :)

Also to the post above, I have no sound clips of the exhaust. The sound quality over the no muffler setup is vastly improved. As for saying there is "no drone" at all, that's a tough call. It's a full 3 inches, so you can hear it, but it doesn't drone like my Z06 did with Bassani xhaust.

Mark

·
Registered
none
69 Posts
That was mine :)

Also to the post above, I have no sound clips of the exhaust. The sound quality over the no muffler setup is vastly improved. As for saying there is "no drone" at all, that's a tough call. It's a full 3 inches, so you can hear it, but it doesn't drone like my Z06 did with Bassani xhaust.

Mark
Hahah, in that case, I have a couple of pictures of your car on my iphone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts