Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need someone to install them for me and ill pay.
Please if anyone can help me out in my are, that would be cool.
please let me know before i purchase them.
I would do it myself but i suck at installing things.

·
Registered
04 CTS SPORT/LUX W/NAVI LIGHT PLATINUM ON BLACK- COOL MODS!
1,313 Posts
Good luck with this, i tried the same thing and even offered a financial incentive. No one took the bate. I thought for sure that if i offered $100-150 someone would have been interested in doing it for me. Guess im just gonna have to wait and see if i can swap fogs with someone that sells there car in the future.

·
Registered
Cadillac
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Flip how much would it be for the overnight delivery cause that actually doesnt sound bad.
And how much would u want?
Thanks dude.

·
Registered
2013 ATS
1,059 Posts
As soon as KB or Wrestler get theirs back and post pics of the finished product, IgotmeaV your gonna be slammed with orders, including mine.

·
Registered
o4 CTS .. Platinum LUX
147 Posts
wouldn't be a bad idea seeing as how ur in the dc area ... if you are willing to take the orders you can count me in as well

·
Registered
05 Redline CTS-V
8,439 Posts
ok peoples... here's the deal

I can do these, but...i'm in school for EMT training right now... i cannot guarantee overnight turnover... i can do maybe 2-3 sets a week, to get them right takes a couple hours each...

You'll have to pay 2 way shipping by whatever method you choose, plus the 35 bucks, and buy some epoxy (2 part designed for use with plastics i know that elmers makes a nice one)

PM me for an address and a cellphone number

·
Registered
05 Redline CTS-V
8,439 Posts
pics of mine

just installed and 2 weeks and 250 miles later (including a snowstorm and some rain)

Because i'm lazy... i STILL have a set of extra stock foglights sitting on my bedroom floor even though i've seen their owner about a dozen times in the last 4 months....i'm working out the logistics of using them for a core set, but i'd need a supply of lenses, and it would significantly slow down turnaround as i would need to get the previous person's back before doing the next set...

i don't think its worth the time.... but let me know if anyone wants me to do their lights for them

and just so people know ahead of time, i leave a little hole in the seal so the lights can breath... a little MINOR fogging is ok as long as it doesnt STAY or cover more than 30% of the lens.

The lights need to breath to let out any moisture in the assembly from when it was taken apart

Attachments

·
Registered
05 Redline CTS-V
8,439 Posts
yes? no? i'd like to try and get these done before EMT school starts in november, i'm 100% sure i won't have time to do more than 1 set a week at that point.

let me know ASAP!!!

·
Registered
4,422 Posts
The lights need to breath to let out any moisture in the assembly from when it was taken apart

Breath?? I have had mine on for over 20k miles with no holes or breathing, lights have been on for a non stop, 10 hour roadtrip plus normal 4-5 hour driving a day, been thru winter, rain, millions of carwashes (even brushed ones in the winter to test the strength)hell I was even drunk and ran over a curb, missed a tennis court, and hit a bush:canttalk:(stupid golf cart girl....got us wasted....not at all proud of that so please feel free to yell at me more :( )

Never had a problem with foggin or condensation...dealer even loves them:D I was also the first to do the WW mod so I dont know how long its been but they will hold up......

·
Registered
4,422 Posts
yes? no? i'd like to try and get these done before EMT school starts in november, i'm 100% sure i won't have time to do more than 1 set a week at that point.

let me know ASAP!!!

Have fun with EMT....we just did a lot of Dive Team training for our local FD and PD yesterday.....those guys crack me up:D What dept. are you trying to get on?

·
Registered
05 Redline CTS-V
8,439 Posts
Breath?? I have had mine on for over 20k miles with no holes or breathing, lights have been on for a non stop, 10 hour roadtrip plus normal 4-5 hour driving a day, been thru winter, rain, millions of carwashes (even brushed ones in the winter to test the strength)hell I was even drunk and ran over a curb, missed a tennis court, and hit a bush:canttalk:(stupid golf cart girl....got us wasted....not at all proud of that so please feel free to yell at me more :( )

Never had a problem with foggin or condensation...dealer even loves them:D I was also the first to do the WW mod so I dont know how long its been but they will hold up......
you're lucky! ... i've done this a bunch of times ... its just what i do now...

i had STi foglights haze up on me, my GTI lights after joeymodding them... my Lightning headlights after installing strobes...

it just guarantees it won't fog

1 - 18 of 18 Posts