Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2006 CTS-V
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If so I would be willing to pay you to pick an item up on my behalf (already paid for) and ship it to me. I'd cover shipping costs (duh) your time to pick them up ( hourly rates negotiable ), and gas expenses. Paid up front.

Local seller and they don't want to ship :(

I'd be really grateful! Shoot me a PM or email me at "nmaie at hotmail . com"

·
Premium Member
2005 CTS-V
8,363 Posts
If so I would be willing to pay you to pick an item up on my behalf (already paid for) and ship it to me. I'd cover shipping costs (duh) your time to pick them up ( hourly rates negotiable ), and gas expenses. Paid up front.

Local seller and they don't want to ship :(

I'd be really grateful! Shoot me a PM or email me at "nmaie at hotmail . com"
Did you find a gear box?

·
Registered
2006 CTS-V
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish. This is for a set of rims.

How about you sell me your spare? You got such a good deal on it I'd even pay a premium over what you got it for... that's like earning money while it sat on your shelf :)

·
Premium Member
2005 CTS-V
8,363 Posts
I wish. This is for a set of rims.

How about you sell me your spare? You got such a good deal on it I'd even pay a premium over what you got it for... that's like earning money while it sat on your shelf :)
I don't have a spare gear box if that's what you mean. And if I did it would already be on its way to RPM Transmissions, Tranzilla or some other box builder.

Why don't you have that rim seller take the rims to a UPS/Fedex service center - they'll box them for a fee.

·
Registered
2006 CTS-V
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good idea. I'll try it.... but after the KARS III shipping debacle I'm hoping to use that as a last resort.

Sorry about the confusion, I thought I remember you posting you picked up a spare trans for a song... must have been someone else. Oops

·
Registered
2006 CTS-V
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
someone anyone in Syracuse? I swear this isn't a stolen credit card Ponzi scheme!!!

I wish there was a way to search for members here by city..... come to think of it maybe there is.... Hmmmmm I'd better look into that

·
Registered
2006 CTS-V
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One bump and then I'll give up.... I can't buy that no one is in the great state of NY....

I can't find a way to search on location for this site though... that's a shame, maybe it's within a mods power to search the DB?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts