Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
05 Cadillac cts
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that has a 3.6 cts with exhaust work done to it? so that would be willing to meet up so i can actualy hear it in person. insted of on the net..lol.im THINKIN about doin some exhaust work,but im the kind that needs to hear it in person before i make any desisions.

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6 Auto w/ Sport & Luxury Packages
555 Posts
RightTurn is in Clear Lake but she won't install the CTS-V since she's got a lease. I'm in the Galleria area if you ever make it into town.

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
RightTurn is in Clear Lake but she won't install the CTS-V since she's got a lease. I'm in the Galleria area if you ever make it into town.
'Scuse me, but RightTurn does NOT have a lease. :tisk:

·
Registered
Check out my CTS here: http://www.fquick.com/FL01SS
1,651 Posts
I sold my SS to a hot chick in Pearland.

Don't think that's really much help though.

·
Registered
05 Cadillac cts
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

im usualy in the galleria area atleast once a week on the weekends.i might be heade overthere this sat or sun fo lil bit..i think ima have to hit you up so i can hear wat you have on yours.

and miss riteturn.....you dont have exhaust work done to yours do you??

and i might have seen that hot chick here in pearland once or twice..or it was another hot chick drivin a SS....lol..but yea..didnt help me much.haha
thanks though..lol

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6 Auto w/ Sport & Luxury Packages
555 Posts
'Scuse me, but RightTurn does NOT have a lease. :tisk:
No offense meant, I thought that you didn't want to swap in a V exhaust because your CTS was on lease. If I was mistaken, my bad and many apologies.:worship:

cantlooz, you are only a few posts away from the ability to PM. Now that I think about it, I have a client in Clear Lake off Bay Area Blvd, so one way or another we should be able to meet up so you can experience the sound sooner or later. I probably won't be down your way until mid July, but if you are near the Galleria on weekends, we can definitely get together if you give me a heads up!

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
No offense meant, I thought that you didn't want to swap in a V exhaust because your CTS was on lease. If I was mistaken, my bad and many apologies.:worship:
Hey Mike--no offense taken and no apology necessary! I didn't want a V exhaust because I don't see any point in it <<GASP!!>> :lol: I'm not much on mods.

·
Registered
05 Cadillac cts
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

cantlooz, you are only a few posts away from the ability to PM. Now that I think about it, I have a client in Clear Lake off Bay Area Blvd, so one way or another we should be able to meet up so you can experience the sound sooner or later. I probably won't be down your way until mid July, but if you are near the Galleria on weekends, we can definitely get together if you give me a heads up!

yea,,ill make sure to hit you up wen i head out that way...thanks dude:thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts