Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Brougham, 09 Saab 9-3 Wagon
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone using the dynamic efi on their 90-92 broughams? If so how hard was it? Does the cruise control go through the computer? I am planning on upgrading the zz4 cam and different heads soon. I want to have the PCM modded before i do so i can take full advantage of the changes.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it's an add on flash board that lets you make changes through your laptop without burning PROMS. But there is no provision for cruise control. I get my service manuals this week i hope. Does anyone have a wiring diagram for cruise control? also the guy said we have idle motors not idle air control solenoids? but i checked the part numbers with the caprice and they are the same.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah that one he said they are different on the caddy might not be compatible with the program.

·
Registered
84 Coupe w/500
5,671 Posts
From everything I read and hear, the 90s were able to work. I want to say 91 was when things changed. But that was just what I heard. A call to tbichips(something like that) would help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts