Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
07 ESV
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a complete set that I tried on my 07 ESV for literally ONE day. I chose to keep the stock height for my own personal taste.

I will take a " REASONABLE " offer.

I can also be reached at [email protected]

Thanks.

·
Registered
07 ESV
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is what I mean, I hate the way it looked. Something about the ESV that "to me" just doesn't look good lowered so I went back to stock height.

Before

After

The ride beleive it or not wasn't bad at all as it was lowered the correct way ( spindle ) so your stock ride is all there. This decision was made on looks.

·
Registered
02 Escalade/ 04 Escalade EXT
1,401 Posts
$425 shipped is not a bad deal ^^^^ :thumbsup:

Thats way cheaper than ebay also.

·
Registered
07 ESV
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did the 24s rub at all?? I am pretty interested in your kit, I just need to run it by the wife.

They did rub a bit only on reverse when I turned my wheel left or right all the way due to the tire size I chose. I don't like to ride on those rubber band looking tires as the rim is what ends up getting damaged.

Your wife will never even notice that it's dropped ( at least mine didn't ):hide:

:D

·
Registered
02 Escalade/ 04 Escalade EXT
1,401 Posts
When dropped, its definantly easier to get in and out of. :thumbsup:

My wife is 7 months preggo now, and I dropped her 2002 lade, and she said getting in and out is like getting in and out of a car! lol. :D

·
Registered
Cadillac
32 Posts
You think it looks better stock? Damn, I think your truck looked SO GOOD with the 2 3 drop on it. I think I will go buy the Mcgaughy's drop kit for my short body. Nice Wheels too. Later

1 - 14 of 14 Posts