Cadillac Owners Forum banner

121 - 140 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
Current 2014 red CTS Vsport/ Black Raven 2013 3.6 ATS4 gone
3,498 Posts
I live in Eastwindsor CT right over the border of Mass. Holla back New England.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
OH you like those ha. They are still 20's. They got bent on a road structure after a week and a half on. Replacements are coming this week. The town had to pay for it. I was lucky no money out of my pocket.Same exact replacement coming. And thanks.:)
Now THOSE are nice looking rims for an ATS.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
I see this thread died, was curious if there were any Cadillac meets or shows coming up in the Boston area?
I would like to go but I live in CT. Who knows if there is a good weekend then I'll travel.

·
Premium Member
2016 ATS 3.6 Performance Coupe AWD; 2002 Ford Thunderbird
398 Posts
Hi Everyone,
I live in Portland, CT. Recently took delivery of a '16 ATS AWD Performance Coupe. Would be interested in future meet and greets (and I'm very familiar with Kimball's in Westford, MA.!!).

Glad to be here, love the car.

·
Registered
All
34 Posts
Howdy All,
I'm from West Hartford Connecticut, and I know more than a few of you here on the board already as I work at a Caddy dealer in the Hartford area.

As I don't want to promote my particular business here on the forum without being a sponsor, I'll refrain from mentioning the name, but I am working on some group events for Cadillac owners for the spring. I'll of course post details here with the permission of the moderators.

While I don't have a Cadillac of my own, I will take our more interesting cars to a lot of local shows, and will also be at the upcoming Hartford Auto Show if you want to drop in and say hello.

Look forward to seeing all of you and your Cadillacs around!

·
Registered
93 Fleetwood Brougham
76 Posts
There is a Cadillac group on Facebook that holds meets in the MA area. The gentleman who organized the group has a dealership on the North Shore and sells a lot Cadillacs. Very nice guy and is knowledgeable too. I believe there is another similar group that holds meets in the NY area. Guess there is friendly rivalry of who hold the larger meets and the MA group is always looking for people.

I am also from the North Shore area of MA and own a 1993 Fleetwood Brougham

·
Registered
2016 CTS-V
73 Posts
Any Cadillac groups in southeastern Mass, Dartmouth, New Bedoford area? We have some Corvette groups here but looking to find closest group of Caddy people.

·
Premium Member
2016 ATS 3.6 Performance Coupe AWD; 2002 Ford Thunderbird
398 Posts
I've been looking as well...can't find too much here in CT. There is the NERCLC (New England Region Cadillac & LaSalle Club) that has members across the northeast. They do a few events each year, I just attended one they did at the Saugus Iron Works Museum on the 7th.

Keep an eye out for Cadillac Day at the Lars Anderson Museum in Brookline next May.

121 - 140 of 144 Posts