Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Unicycle
11,009 Posts
:( I wish I could

I miss going there, it was a great drive and alot of fun...

One time Aimee and I went there, parked.... but never made it out of the [back of the] Coupe.... by the time we did, everything was closing so we headed back.... about a 2 hour drive each way :)

D

·
0 Posts
I was there 2 weeks ago. They added some killer go cart course tracks right at the side of Old Town plus they have the guided drag cars that are air powered. I know that sounds slow but they do 0-100 in under 3 seconds!. Here's what they look like:

Attachments

·
Registered
Unicycle
11,009 Posts
I was there 2 weeks ago. They added some killer go cart course tracks right at the side of Old Town plus they have the guided drag cars that are air powered. I know that sounds slow but they do 0-100 in under 3 seconds!. Here's what they look like:
It's the catapult system from an aircraft carrier :)

I've done it a couple times, with Aimee too.... the 0-100 is awfully fast, but the 100-0 part is even faster.... and more painful......

Go-karts? I definitily have to go check it out some time! those things are awesome, and all the plasces I've ben to in FL and GA are just "alright" there were some really good places in NY....

·
Super Moderator
2002 Seville STS F55, 2006 Mazda Miata
22,408 Posts
:( I wish I could

I miss going there, it was a great drive and alot of fun...

One time Aimee and I went there, parked.... but never made it out of the [back of the] Coupe.... by the time we did, everything was closing so we headed back.... about a 2 hour drive each way :)

JAILBAIT!

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts