Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2010 CTS 3.6L Performance
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been riding stock for too long. Looking to put some staggered 22s (22x9.5 front/22x10.5 rear) on my 2010 sedan. Has anyone on here done this? If so what rim/tire size did you go with as well as offset. Someone please help with any info.

·
Super Moderator
'05 CTS-V
8,045 Posts
I would check the CTS-V forum to see what sort of offsets and tire sizes those guys are running. I doubt any of them are running 22s, but the width and offset are the important parts, you can figure out the tire aspect ratios once you know the widths that work.

Are you planning on fender work (rolling & pulling)?

·
Registered
Gone; ‘09 V, ‘13 V coupe. Curr; ‘14 PG Vsport prem w/Kona interior
6,177 Posts
^^Agree. Seriously doubt we have any "donkers" on the V forums.

·
Registered
2009 CTS
197 Posts
I've been riding stock for too long. Looking to put some staggered 22s (22x9.5 front/22x10.5 rear) on my 2010 sedan. Has anyone on here done this? If so what rim/tire size did you go with as well as offset. Someone please help with any info.
I have not personally done it i am riding 20's and have lots of room and want to lower mine you can roll the fenders easy if you need more room but i doubt you will need to if your staying stock height i see lots these with 22's around my area even one with 28's check out ace whips and search cts

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=ace whips cts&sm=3

·
Registered
2011 CTS Coupe
263 Posts
I have not personally done it i am riding 20's and have lots of room and want to lower mine you can roll the fenders easy if you need more room but i doubt you will need to if your staying stock height i see lots these with 22's around my area even one with 28's check out ace whips and search cts

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=ace whips cts&sm=3

Just because a thing can be done, doesn't mean it should be done.......

Shakey

1 - 6 of 6 Posts