Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering what mods need to be made to put the Corsa exhaust kit for the '99 and up Seville and Deville on the '97 Seville STS. I was talking to Jim Browning Jr and he said it was possible with some modification. If anyone has any idea what mods need to be made let me know. I dont want to have to add some crappy aluminized conversion pipes into the all stainless exhaust kit. Thanks.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Someone Just recently installed this on his car, I believe..... Do a search, or just browse, its been a fairly recent topic......

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Already tried searching.

I did a good search to find out the info before posting. Lots of good info, but nothing that tells me what mods if any are needed on the 1997 STS. I have seen it installed on newer STS's, but nothing from '97 or earlier. If anyone has any idea let me know. I got very little from Corsa's website.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Re: Already tried searching.

Best thing to do would be to see what your exhaust system looks like,and what the corso system is...... It hasnt really been discussed what is needed to make it fit......

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
davesdeville said:
Or you could probably email Corsa and ask them. They want a sale, they'll tell you..
I emailed Corsa and they werent sure what to say. They said it would "probably" need some modification but they were not sure how much. They werent as much help as I had hoped.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
Purplewgn2000